CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Thanks Molly and Bob

for the imfro on Maine, just now putting together a plan, would be more than happy to pick up some wine for you. Problem is delivery, you know I travel with

a self admitted wino and would be hard to hide it for any length of time.

Fay and Jay, you still heading for Mn.? We will be in St. Paul July 9th to the 14th. Maybe we can get together?

Everyone play safe and drive careful,and keep healing

Sandy &Mike

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the up side of my hospital stay my roommate was a druggie and her visitors were all gang bangers (neck tattoos and all) from listening to their conversations through the curtain I learned so much about prison, probation and how to freebase oxycontin (sp?) to get a 6 hour high -- so much more than I ever wanted to know. :)

Norah

Hmmm, sounds like a typical discussion when I taught high school.

Glad to hear you recivered from your hamburger diet, my daughter is a vegetarian or was and is slowly changing her diet back by introducing a little meat, She did always eat fish so maybe a better name is pescatarian.

Clear skies,

Mark and Renita

Hi gang We went out to eat with Joe & Marcia last evening Joe drove us in the open air jeep the weather was perfect. They know where everything is located around here and were great tour guides. The park here at Raccoon Valley is having a cookout for the forth and tonight we are going to a dirt track with our other friends (Billy & Kay) We will move on the 13Th not sure where we will go next probably Virginia. Happy 4Th to all and prayers to all those with medical issues . Safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Howdy!

Don't post much but do monitor the site daily to keep up with what going on with classmates. We do have great news. We got our 5er out of the repair shop yesterday and repairs and new tires and rims look good. Its great to be back into our home after a two week stay in a Hotel. We are staying in Reno until after the 4th of July holidays to make sure all repairs are correct, and receive some mail. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Gary & Karen..WOOOOHOOOO for you. I know you are lgad to be back in your own bed!!!

Dave & Kathy..are you heading to western PA after VA???

Happy 4th to all!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Hey Gary< Did you check on the nitrogen? I ask my cousin who runs a tire shop and he said it holds a constant temp, not letting them get too hot so it might be worth checking out.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Did you ever have a slow parts clerk cost you amost $500? I just did. Boy oh boy.

We went to the RV parts place to get some camper tape (should be about$10). While I was waiting for this slow clerk, Cathy was looking around the store. That's what did it. She found a perfect replacement microwave oven for only $$$$. No helping it once she had spotted it. The nice, but slow clerk even helped haul it out to the car! :)

Now if he'd been up to speed and I'd have gotten my camper tape and escaped.... But it was not to be. ;)

Of course the reality is that we've been looking for a new convection microwave ever since I blew up the old one. Now that chore is over. :P

Leland & Cathy

Thats what you get Leland for talking about all those tractors and other toys a week or so ago. Kathy just decided to spend the money before youhad a chance to!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

I have no clue what the fuss is about a microwave/convection oven thingie.....I mean Jean tells me the thing is just for warming up coffee....so what's the big deal??!?!? :o

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July celebration tomorrow......we will be at my sister's annual party with gala fireworks at night (best fireworks in Washington County....better than the darn fair.....good thing we know a Washington County Sheriff.....

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Linda our plans are to stop over in West Va. & Maryland for a few days each to visit family and then meander to Ohio to visit more family. This is our every 3-4 year get reaquainted with family again tour. When we finish in Maryland will see about western PA before Ohio you never know who might show up near you. Will the (Undertaker & Dealer) still be in western Pa for a while?

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Hey Gary< Did you check on the nitrogen? I ask my cousin who runs a tire shop and he said it holds a constant temp, not letting them get too hot so it might be worth checking out.

Howdy!

Joe, have not checked on putting nitrogen in the tires. The new tires G114 H are rated at 4,805 lbs single weight, and have a speed rating of 75 mph. So we will see how they due, but will keep the nitrogen in mind. The Goodyear G614 tire we had is the heaviest "Special Trailer" tire made but with all the problems everyone has had including us I just don't think they handle the weight they are rated at. That's not saying we may be a little over our GWR, and you know I'm not going to talk Karen out of any rocks anytime soon.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Thats what you get Leland for talking about all those tractors and other toys a week or so ago. Kathy just decided to spend the money before youhad a chance to!!!

What you mean -- "tractors and toys"??? That's Tractors and Tools! And what makes you think her plan to spend the money before I get a chance to is a new thing?? I have a notion that was the plan over 43 years ago when she married me. :o

Leland & Cathy

Leland we all know that all Tractors and Tools are really just toys!!!!

Kathy & Dave the Dealer & Undertaker will certainly be around...as I said I might even wrangle you a dry camp spot for a few days. Besides Kathy there is a huge Prime Outlet Mall just a few miles up the road!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

We had to leave david, Kathy, Billy, and Kay today, only because we have an appointment to get the Kountry Star serviced wednesday in Middlesboro. Thinking about just an oil change and do the service when we pass through in Sept. Should be a LOT cooler then.

Anyone out there finding our 70'S???? 80's will do, but 95+ has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasing the 70's

Well after a lot of fussing, fuming, research and asking questions we took the truck to a different dealer and paid for a second opinion with out them knowing what the other mechanic told us. Turns out they could not in any way find the things wrong that we were told. This mechanic did find a tech notice about the air flow sensor so they checked it out found it not set right and then updated the computer. Darn thing runs like a top again so we shall see.

Its hot hot hot but fortunately we have apool here at the farm so you can guess where we have been. Everyone try and stay cool.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Anyone out there finding our 70'S???? 80's will do, but 95+ has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 89 here in Hemet, CA today and no humidity -- not even running the air conditioning. But then there was that 5.4 earthquake that rattled us about an hour ago. Sure glad we have air leveling and don't have to worry about being shaken off the jacks.

PNW sounds do-able one summer, but not this summer. If we took off now it would be snowing there by the time we got there.

SE Wis sounds like most of the east now.

CA, wild fires, earthquakes, mud slides, high prices, I think I'll pass on that one.

We got the oil changed, the fuel filters changed, and a lube job. Had the rig back around 1 so we did lunch with dad,lScott Corey, and Miss Jaelynn before hitting the road! I'm getting rid of the itching!!!!!

We made it to Bardstown KY today, sitting in W_M parking lot. We will check out "My old KY Home State Park" tomorrow and if we like it we will hang out there until after the dr appointments Monday. Thinking Fort Knox next week, (looking for the gold).

Everyone stay comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chasing the 70's

We've been in the 60-80 range since hitting Oregon...to Washington...to Idaho...and now in Montana. Loving it! ;-)

is the 60's lows or highs? We don't care for anything below 70. High 60's for the lows are do-able, but highs in the 60's is a bit too cool.

Chasing the 70's

Archived