CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

I just love hearing about all the neat things you guys are doing... Especially when I just finished hand shoveling 13 ton of gravel! My poor poor little body. I think my hands are in the permanent shovel handle position for life.

The good news is that the building is up and sealed so we are now free to roam - After the MIL's birthday party this weekend. Need a getaway.

Leland & Cathy

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Von & Christina...sorry you missed us and couldn't stop.

Dave & Cathy.....waiting to hear from you hope you can drop by.

The floor is finally all in and Ron is working on the last step and the trim..waiting to post pics until the carpet is done so you get the entire "experience". The new valences may have to wait awhile.

Right now it looks like we will be in FL for the winter and so wouldn't be coming to Q if that ends up being the plan.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Hi gang we are still in WV back in them thar hills have no cel service and spotty wifi will leave Monday going to Cumberland MD for a few days (Oh you guessed it to visit more family) anyway we have enjoyed our visit here WV is very beautiful but time to move on.

nana we plan on visiting you guys after MD will make better plans in a few days after seeing how the cel & wifi service is up there.

Later and safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Von & Christina...sorry you missed us and couldn't stop.

Right now it looks like we will be in FL for the winter and so wouldn't be coming to Q if that ends up being the plan.

Linda, where are you and Ron staying in Florida?

Helen

2010 Big Sky 340

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie

Member of the Fulltime Graduating Class of '05

SKP # 87524

So the next question of the day, whos plans are so etched in stone that they couldn't be in Q in Jan of 2011?

Mine ain't but I aint gonna be there either.

We will be wintering in southern Texas this coming winter. We did q last winter. We seem to always be on the opposite coast when the Class gets together in Q. We'll be working for amazon.com again this year, but in Campbellsville, Kentucky, this year. We'll spend Christmas in Summerdale, AL then work our way over to Texas. But we are going to Betty's RV Park in Abbeville, LA the end of February for Madri Gras. After reading the Tidball's and Pinner's blog postings on Betty's we had to experience the fun they had for ourselves.

Jim & Bobbie Chapman

http://chappytrails.blogspot.com

SKP#95234

Helen we have made no definte plans yet. We do really want to go down to the Keys for a little bit but other than that we don't know. Got any good ideas????? Is that where you and Bill are going for the winter? We are planning on going to Piedmont NWR for a little while thenmaybe we will go to Summerdale for the Holidays....just all set in jello!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Helen we have made no definte plans yet. We do really want to go down to the Keys for a little bit but other than that we don't know. Got any good ideas????? Is that where you and Bill are going for the winter? We are planning on going to Piedmont NWR for a little while thenmaybe we will go to Summerdale for the Holidays....just all set in jello!

Linda, we have our lot in Silver Springs just a few miles from Ocala.. They still rent the unsold lots at the Passport America price and it is a very nice park. We are close to Paul and Connie and only an hour from each coast.. Let me know if you want any info.

Helen

2010 Big Sky 340

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie

Member of the Fulltime Graduating Class of '05

SKP # 87524

Joe...We are thinking of spending the holidays in Summerdale or Pensacola then a run down to the keys for a few weeks.

Then we would hang for awhile around Fl. probable near Ocala since we seem to know people who will be in the area.

Helen..certainly send us info would love to know about this spot.

We are even thinking about maybe contacting Crystal Springs NWR about a volunteer gig and that would put us in the area as well.

Looking at all our options.

Part of this hinges on my mom..I don't want to be out west in case things really start going down hill fast.

I had a wonderful birthday....a plate full of the loveliest cupcakes decorated by our 13 yr old granddaughter (seh aspires to be the next Cake Boss)...fancy flowers and new "Train' CDs from all the GKs who try to make sure Nana is staying 'hip"!!! :D

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Looks like we will be here in PA until the end of Sept. Ron having more medical tests and one requires he wear a heart event moniter for 30 days. That starts tomorrow. Looks like we may final be on the right track.

Helen...thanks for the link.

Dave & Kathy looking forward to a visit..I am in dire need of a big SKP Hug thats for sure!!!

Jim and Nancy when are you expecting to be back in Pa??

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

OK Gang we are in Cumberland Maryland been here two days visiting cousins seem like for the last three weeks we have been with family and they all think we are starving and now we both need a wheel barrel to move our butts around.

Linda we will be up there tomorrow sent you a reply on email .Please lets go lightly on the food. Oh the heck with that why change lets just eat till we can' t move ;) Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Joe and Marty how long you going to be in Michigan?

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Dave, my plan is to reach Ohio in about 4 weeks, so I'll be in Michigan until then. It should be Sault Ste Marie next week, then south and along the east side of Lake Michigan. I plan a stop in the Kalamazoo area, but that's the only destination I have in mind.

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Hi All,

Just wondering who is going to the Escapade? We are going to arrive a day early.

Linda & Ron We are planning to be in your area Saturday or Sunday. We are hoping to get into the corps park at Shenango until Friday when we have to go to a wedding in Cleveland. I will drop you a line when we get there.

Safe travels

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

We have not been mugged and we do not need money. Today someone stole our blogger, email account and picasso account and sent out emails to our contact list that we were mugged and need money. Please do not respond. We have been unable to get control back and so have been forced to start a new email account markandrenita@yahoo.com and another at mandrbrackin@gmail.com

I have Mcafee and adware and have run scans of everthing and no threats so I have to assume that my password has been compromised and I have no idea how.

Our bank accounts are safe and our iras have not been assulted so.......hope for the best.

Anyway sorry for the scam email, its not from me. If I ever am short on money I will just make a sign saying teacher needs food.

Clear skies to all

ps watch the persieds tonight!

Mark....can you send me back that 50 bucks !?!?

Seriously hope this doesn't turn into a bigger nightmare than a few stupid emails.....

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Mark & Renita,

So far no e-mail from you got thru gmail spam to us. However I did drop a quarter in the cup of a guy who looked suspiciously like you. Can you tell him to spend it wisely ;)

Jim & Nancy...you need to hurry up...Dave & Kathy Bennett are already here..we could have a minnie rallie!!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Jim & Nancy if the C O E park is full we are in Mercer Pa @ RV village camp resort # 724 662 4560 they accept passport America and are near Linda & Ron we will be here till Monday it will be great to see you two again and hear about your travels this year. Going over to visit them today

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Mark & Renita,

So far no e-mail from you got thru gmail spam to us. However I did drop a quarter in the cup of a guy who looked suspiciously like you. Can you tell him to spend it wisely :)

Thanks for the quarter. I will spend it wisely.

Seriously someone has stolen my gmail, blog, and picasso and so I am starting anew with much tougher passwords. Luckily my bank accounts are untouched and I have changed all my passwords to really secure ones. I hope I can remember them?

I was also lucky in that I had just backed up my blog so I idn't lose any of my entries.

We are envious of all of you that are attending the escapade but our turn will come next year. Enjoy!

Just left Dave & Kathy after a great day....showed them one of our favorite spots near here, had lunch and then Kathy & I went shopping in a quirky little village called Volant. Dave & Ron did what all good husbands do...they followed us around and offered to carry the bags :) We later joined them at their campground for great burgers and lots of companionship! Thanks guys for a great evening.

Jim & Nancy you need to get a move on so we can hvae a mini rallie!!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

LInda & Ron the thanks go out to you two for being such gracious hosts we would have never seen the wonderful country side around here if it wasn't for you guys. Now for the good stuff. Did you really send mark a quarter? :)

Jim & Nancy where are you?

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Archived