CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is the 60's lows or highs? We don't care for anything below 70. High 60's for the lows are do-able, but highs in the 60's is a bit too cool.

You need to be out west, in the mountains, where you can change elevation. We are at 6400 feet and its 46 this morning wih a high in the seventies. No trees but we are in the Red Desert rock hunting and salmon fishing at Flaming Gorge. The Unitas to the west still have snow. KInd of dry here and our woodwork in our fiver has shrunk since being in Texas.

We are planning on leaving Minn tomorrow as we got a call from the VA office in Houston saying they needed to see Jay on the 20th of July. If he couldn't make that apt. they would have to drop his claim and begin all over again when we go to Texas - that's not going to happen so I'll guess he'll be in Houston. Good thing we live on wheels!!! Brad and Hall in Elkhart can't get the MH in for 5-6 weks after we pick out the material so I may be missing the lobster fest, but seeing Maine and Nova Scotia in the Fall - who knows, we'll just see how this plays out as my first priority is getting the floors done. May get to go to Nick's rally after all. Isn't life grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Norah, I really need to learn to speak spanish, the main problem with Redwood City is the CA after it! Key West looks really good for the winters, (Dec. Jan. Feb) and I'm thinking we may get to visit Jim and Bobbie, and Leland and Cathy, next summer.

Fay: make sure you get Jay to that appointment, he deserves all he can get!!!!!! And maybe we will see you in Goshen! B)

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Norah, I really need to learn to speak spanish, the main problem with Redwood City is the CA after it! Key West looks really good for the winters, (Dec. Jan. Feb) and I'm thinking we may get to visit Jim and Bobbie, and Leland and Cathy, next summer.

Well Joe, I just give up :blink: Maybe when you find that perfect weather spot you just let us all know where it is, and we'll all come visit you -- of course then it will probably be too crowded :P .

Tee Heee!! :blink: Go figure....it was so hot in VA and Carolina...we thought we'd be ready for the Texas heat...but...it's been nice here...little humidity and the temps are not too bad!! Some days have been overcast, but it is a welcome change!!! I'm sure it will soon change, but right now, it ain't too bad!!!

We'll head North towards Goshen in about three weeks.... look forward to seeing all y'all!!

HUGS!!

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Everything going well with my sister. She is home from the hospital and doing great -- I'm amazed. We see the surgeon next Wednesday for the results of the tumor/lymph node pathology and to learn what comes next. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Norah, so glad all is going well. Really hope the results are good for the pathology. Just spoke to Connie (I'm at Keystone RV on the Pa,Md border) and she said her Dad is still hanging on, but definitely getting weaker. :(

I'll be back with her tomorrow with the MH, so at least we have something besides the Hotel. :D

Jay n Fay, take good care of yourselves and travel safe. I'll be at the GJR and Escapade, so come on!!!!!!

Sadly, I don't think Connie will be with me for the rallies, but I'll try to represent us both by myself. :P

Joe, while you're in that area, maybe you could take a hike into some of the caves. (or just sit at the entrance so it's cool enough)

They really are pretty cool to see.

Bob n Molly, I'll be in touch when I know for sure what my schedule is going to be.

Y'all take care out there.

Hugs

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Paul,

Sadly, I don't think Connie will be with me for the rallies, but I'll try to represent us both by myself

really, you know that isn't possible!

I know you both will be more comfortable in the MH.

Chasing the 70's

Travel Safe Paul. Please know that you are in our prayers. Give Connie a big Hug for us

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Joe after you departed Raccoon Valley the temp dropped 10 degree's :o

Safe travels and prayers to all.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Joe after you departed Raccoon Valley the temp dropped 10 degree's

We may be in the sticks up here in Bardstown, but I do have internet service! It is NICE here today after the rain. I guess the farmers are thrilled that it rained.

We looked at Camp Carson today, a "fam-camp" at Ft Knox, it is beautiful there, but it does have one major problem, no cell service for verizon or at&t. I guess this might be a good chance to see if the external antenna, booster, and inside antenna works.

Chasing the 70's

Paul - Gods Speed in your travels!

Safe Travels!

Von and Christina

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

DANGER....................Danger.........

I have been thinking about the good times we had at Q back in 2008, and that got me to wandering about how many of the 30+ rigs that was there are still rolling the wheels?

Some I know and keep up with but others have fell off the radar, so sound off if you was there!!!

Joe and Marcia was there!

Chasing the 70's

All of you that are "class of 2007 and was not there PLEASE sound off too, but let us know if you was there or not.

The title of this thread is ..... .. .... ...... ..... .... ..! and we can't do that if you don't post up!

Chasing the 70's

All of you that are "class of 2007 and was not there PLEASE sound off too, but let us know if you was there or not.

The title of this thread is ..... .. .... ...... ..... .... ..! and we can't do that if you don't post up!

We were, and you know our situation as far as the RV is concerned.

I made it safely back to Upstate NY (1250 miles in 3 days. :o ) and will be staying here for a month. (maybe more) :)

After that, will be heading toward Elkhart for the GJR and then the Escapade in Goshen. :rolleyes:

Should be a slow trip, and Connie should be back in Florida then. :(

Now I plan to rest this weary body if I can. :blink:

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

The Class Room Mother and Ron are still here!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Howdy!

We were there, came early and stayed late. Will more than likely be there again this coming year. We are still enjoying our adventures just slowed down a bit. Good news is all repairs are completed with our RV and we are back on the move. We are just out side of Lakeview, OR now. We're headed over to Plush, OR area in a couple of days so Karen can dig for Sunstones.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived