CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are in Goshen, it was GREAT to see Bob and Molly, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone else.

Leland, you do that dirty four letter word too much.................... I have to agree with Paul!

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We got to see several class mates today, we invited ourselves to a potatoe bake they wer having at the Elkhart CG.

Marcia talked to Fay while we were at Elkhart CG, she has a low grade fever, and she had some damage to her heart when she had the attack, but the doctor thinks it can be reversed with exercise and meds.

Jay is doing OK considering, and Fay hopes she will be released before his surgery.

For all of you at Elkhart, save some fun for us when we get there on Thursday....

Chasing the 70's

Just got back into Escapees stuff after a couple of years of not moving from southern Oregon where I ended up when Keith died in Oct. '08. Lots of stress & health issues among us it would seem. So my prayers for Jay & Faye as well as Patti, join those of the rest of you. I'm moving toward getting back on the road by next spring at the latest.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

Carolyn that is such good news. I hoped that you would want to begin traveling again once you were thru your own very stressful time. Big Hugs to you.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

They were taking Jay to surgery around 10 AM today, and it could be an 8-10 hour surgery.

Fay was released and is waiting on Jay to get out of surgery.

We expect an update from Fay later tonight after the surgery.

Chasing the 70's

Jay's surgery went well. They said they got it all including the tenicals that go out. (or what ever they are) They won't know if it is cancer until they get the tests back in about 5 days. The doctor says the outlook is good, and if/when it comes back there is no reason it they can't do another surgery.

They said he woke up sometime after the surgery and he sounded like the normal JAY.

Fay ask us to tell EVERYONE thank you for the prayers, and please keep them coming.

Chasing the 70's

It just doesnt get any better than that. Fay and Jay,may your recovery be fast and complete so you can get back on the road. Patti,dont know our exact location,we plan to be in the DC area in about a month, would love to get together if it can work into your sch.

Play safe & drive careful,

Sandy & Mike

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

It just doesnt get any better than that. Fay and Jay,may your recovery be fast and complete so you can get back on the road. Patti,dont know our exact location,we plan to be in the DC area in about a month, would love to get together if it can work into your sch.

Play safe & drive careful,

Sandy & Mike

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

happy news, glad you came thru the surgery okay and will continue to pray for good test results. Fay take care of yourself and let the staff take care of Jay. We love you!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Mrs Carter just informed us that the doctors are amazed at well Jay is doing. She said they keep bringing in people showing them how well he is doing. Fay had an follow up appointment for Wednesday, but the changed it to Monday in anticipation of Jay being released to Fly back to TX on Wednesday. Someone is picking up their car and taking it to TX for them so they will be able to fly.

She also said to tell Connie HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Don't stop the prayers just yet, they both still have a long way to go.....

Chasing the 70's

We are keeping Jay and Fay in our prayers. The news is wonderful and the outlook good. Thanks Joe for the updates and Patti & Hank we haven't forgot about you two either.

We are in Wooster Ohio at the fairgrounds to visit family and we landed in the middle of chapter 36 fall rally really nice folks here and Linda & Ron ,Don & Diane the rally hosts says hi and they miss you two.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Thanks for the message Dave. We know you will meet some really great people. How many campfires have they got going? Say hello to all and tell them we sure wish we could be there. As it turns out since Ron is wired up to a heart event moniter that has to have the readings transmitted when it gets full from a regular land line we still wouldn't have been able to attend let alone be rally hosts. Give Butch and Doe really big hugs from us if they are there.

Great news about Jay. Prays continue for both of them as well as Patty and Hank.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived