HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

We are at Newfound RV park in Bridgewater N.H. for Laconia Bike week along with another HDT'er that reads the forum but doesn't post. Will be here til Sunday.

Mike

2000 W900L KW
Singled, C15 CAT 475 HP 18 sp, 3:36 rear, power locker,ET Hitch,,22.5 rubber

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally back on the road. We spent last night in Fargo, ND. Going to swing thru Cooperstown ND to pick up work equipment then mosey towards Twin Falls, ID. That should take at 4 6 days based on our normal rules of 2 travel schedule. I think we will be in Twin Falls for 90 days if all works out as planned.

Bob

Country Coach Intrigue Motorhome
Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ
Travel Supreme 34FKTSO 5th Wheel

Finally back on the road. We spent last night in Fargo, ND. Going to swing thru Cooperstown ND to pick up work equipment then mosey towards Twin Falls, ID. That should take at 4 6 days based on our normal rules of 2 travel schedule. I think we will be in Twin Falls for 90 days if all works out as planned.

How come Bob gets a nice calm day to drive across North Dakota? Thats not fair! Enjoy your time in our great state!

-blizz

Rumrunner

2001 GMC 6500 3126 Cat 6spd long n low, 31' Built for the open road and to fit into 9' Garage door.

Rumrunner Website: http://351c.net/rumrunner/

Not so calm now Bliz - 30 to 35 right out of the south. Wasn't you heading east on I94 towing a stacker trailer was it ? Planning on spending a couple of days & dollars in Medora.

Edited by Bob Speckman

Bob

Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ

Not so calm now Bliz - 30 to 35 right out of the south. Wasn't you heading east on I94 towing a stacker trailer was it ? Planning on spending a couple of days & dollars in Medora.

The stacker trailer would be heading into West Fargo for the stock car races, we race Wednesday nights, because evryone with money to spend heads to Minnisota Lakes country Fridays thru Sunday night. I'll bett you met a bunch of east bound racers.

Medora is the wifes home territory, her Great Great Grandmother is in the ND Cowboy Hall of Fame there her great uncle was the Caretaker at the Chateau de Mores from 1946-1973 . The family ranch is 30 miles south of Medora, she calls the Badlands, Gods country. Enjoy!

-blizz

Rumrunner

2001 GMC 6500 3126 Cat 6spd long n low, 31' Built for the open road and to fit into 9' Garage door.

Rumrunner Website: http://351c.net/rumrunner/

Ottumwa Lagoon park. Electric and water for $15 per day but you have to move to dump the holding tanks or have a tote. No extra charge to dump if you are registered. $1.00 for non campers, not too bad. Lots of Cottonwood trees though. Will have to be sure and clean the A/C after we leave.

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

We are enjoying ourselves @ Town & Country RV Park, Palmer, AK. Plenty of space, in fact NO FireDog is parked in front of the trailer.

One of the very few RV Parks, where you can wash both of your rigs, in AK without a problem. Will be here at least till Friday, waiting on some parts, before we move on to Valdez.

GREAT COOKIN'

Margie, The Chef & Calvin (Dalmatian)

you eat to live, WE LIVE TO EAT

2000 Volvo 770 "NO FireDog"

2006 Hitchiker Champagne 38 LK

2003 Heritage Softail Classic "Brutus"

2007 Yahama 400cc "Hi-Ho"

SKP#97959

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23543...033436899TkRHUX

Iowa State Fairgrounds for Wing Ding and maybe the Good Guys car show the 4th of July.

Rod

2001 Volvo 770

2007 Weekend Warrior Full Throttle Toyhauler

1995 Goldwing Aspencade

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

:lol: "Alex" ran me away from Retama .....tonight siting at Braunig Lake RV Resort ...San Antonio, Tx...

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

We are at Bill and Joans KOA in Sault Ste Marie for the night.

Bill is a fellow forum member and HDT owner

2509389360104735963S425x425Q85.jpg

This is a very very nice camground. I highly recommend it.

Apparently we were the first HDT customer since they took over the CG

2358213740104735963S425x425Q85.jpg

Mike

2000 W900L KW

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

Here we are at Redvers Saskatchewan. We will be hanging out here for a week or two, while I do a bit of work in the area.

2863831780104735963S425x425Q85.jpg

Mike & Christine

Edited by Barncats

2000 W900L KW

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

The Western Wildfire season got off to a quick start and we spent a couple of weeks in Twin Falls, Idaho before being transferred to Burns, Oregon where we are scheduled to spend the next 60 days. We are setup at the Burns Airport for now. We may move to town later depending on how active the wildfires are in this area. Stop by and have a cold one if your in the area, normally off work by 6pm.

Bob

Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ

Hi, Bob!

We spent a night at Ham Lake campground visiting relatives on our way up to Grand Marais, Minnesota, for the summer. We will be at the Grand Marais Recreation Area until September 1 and then we'll make our way to Goshen for the Escapade. After that we plan to be at the MDT/HDT Rally in Michigan. Have a great summer.

Roadfitter

roadfitter

2000 T-2000 10 speed autoshift DD430/500 H.P.

2001 Alfa 39' Toyhouse

http://community.webshots.com/user/roadfitter597

Holiday lite trucks.

Jefferson County Fairgrounds (JeffCo), Golden, Colorado till early November.

2007 Honda GL 1800

• 2 weeks later...

Just landed in West Memphis, TN and the Tom Sawyer RV Park is one of the better parks we've been to... Our rear window is 30 feet from the Mississippi River. Full length concrete parking pad in a spot 100' long. Temp is 90 Degrees with overcast sky's..

2012 42QD Itasca Ellipse, 450 Cummins with a Toyota toad...

I LOVE Tom Sawyer. One of my favorite places. And the Chrome Shop up by the interstate is pretty good.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Made the trip to Riverside, California (where I grew up) without any "inspection" problems. Currently staying a Rancho Jurupa County Park, across the river from Riverside. It is also a Passport America part, but I am one month too early for the good rates. Oh well. Better planning next time! They have the older section by the lakes that has been here for a lot of years, but last year they added a new section with pads and grass plus a water play park for kids (and Sheri). The nice thing is the length of the pads. I am sitting on one that is 96 ft long with seperation better than Retama! Nice clean park with a little too much light at night. Went out to lock up the bikes last night, no flashlight needed.

Will probably stay two weeks.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Scott/Barb/Tink: we will be here in Rapid City until Oct 15. If you Leave Washington after Labor Day and can make it to SD, swing on by.

My 8 yr old computer quit on me last night and having a heckofa time on this new one tonite.

What the heck is windows 7?? I'm still thinking windows 95

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Currently at the KOA campground in Adel, Iowa, just north of #80 west side of Des Moines. Will be here until early next week speaking with groups. Left Riverside, Calif. on Monday at 11:00 am, and just pulled into the park here. Nice great evening!

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

Arrived at the Cross Country Campground located on Lake Norman in North Carolina. Will be here until Sep 12 when we head up to Millersburg, IN. After that we visit friends work camping at Adventure Land in Iowa. We then head south and tour the New Horizons factory in KS. It's time now to head to the HDT rally for some good times...

2012 42QD Itasca Ellipse, 450 Cummins with a Toyota toad...