2001 Volvo HDT

This truck has been pulling an RV probably longer than it was used over the road (in years that is). It's not quite at a Million miles, but getting close. 

The motor is the 465 Volvo D12. To my knowledge it's never had a major internal problem. I had to replace the ECU and the oil wicking wiring harness a couple of summers ago and the 10 Speed Auto Shift may need some attention, but currently the intermittent issue has not surfaced.

The truck was singled long before my owning. I extended the frame behind the axle and placed a 14 foot box on it to haul a Mini Cooper and then an Isuzu Vehicross. The big box was cut down to 10 foot when I purchased my Spacecraft Toyhauler and then a 7 ft. box had been on it most recently. The box has been moved to my new to me truck so you can decide if you want to go with a bed, a box or move the drive up to make it shorter. 

I believe there was never a smoker in the truck. The interior is clean for its age and a single guy owning it for the last 12 to 13 years. I have lots of photos of it's various stages. I'll post a few here, but it will be easier to give access to my Google photos with a link. I will need to organize them a bit. 

The truck is in Oskaloosa, Iowa currently and that's where a new owner will have to pick it up.  It has been registered through an LLC in Montana since very early in my ownership. The title is free and clear. I know of no accidents or damage to the truck. 

uZXhcCCl.jpg

R7fJcszl.jpg

hKJN9ccl.jpg

qo0gvEVl.jpg

Asking price $20,000 reasonable offers considered. 

for sale as is where is. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think I finally have the truck listed on Facebook. It is under a different name though. If anyone see's it and has questions, I check this forum more often than FB. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

6 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Keep an eye on the FB post, it's definitely getting attention, since we got it online.

Thank you if you were one of the helpers. Not sure why it was such a difficult thing. 

I only have one computer that has FB on it. I will check it daily, but am not constantly on the site. I check this one more. 

Rod

2007 Honda GL 1800

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2023 at 5:04 PM, lappir said:

Thank you if you were one of the helpers. Not sure why it was such a difficult thing. 

I only have one computer that has FB on it. I will check it daily, but am not constantly on the site. I check this one more. 

Rod

Nice looking truck. Someone will snatch it up.

By the way you can access FB from ANY computer including a smart phone. facebook.com and login. Good luck.

2024 GMC 3500HD DRW Denali Diesel

2019 Keystone Avalanche 396BH

USN Retired

It might be time to give your FB post a bump, too. That group has newest first, so you're slowly dropping down.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

14 hours ago, jamtracy said:

Nice looking truck. Someone will snatch it up.

By the way you can access FB from ANY computer including a smart phone. facebook.com and login. Good luck.

Yea, I don't want to get into that FB thing again, so it will stay on that one computer. Thanks for the comment and suggestion. 

Rod

Darryl&Rita, 

Thanks for the comment and suggestion too. See above. 

Rod

2007 Honda GL 1800

5 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

It's back up, Rod. GLWS.

Thanks

2007 Honda GL 1800