Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

WOW!!! We head to Fredricksburg, TX from Brenham today. . .we will (longitudinally) be WEST (of the Ft. Worth area)!!! It's a new world! B):D:(

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Jeff & Suzanne,

We are in Q on La Posa South. Been here since October and will be here until April. Making periodic trips to Tucson for VA appt and car repairs. This week is suppose to be lots of rain, but worst is suppose to come on Thursday. So far, some rain, but no gully washers yet.

Hope we get to see you when you arrive in Q.

Take care and have a safe trip.

Paula and Dick Fenner

Mistofffelees and Shadow our traveling kitties

Fulltime RVers Graduating Class of '06

2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40PLQ (The Dragon) BlueOx System

Tow: 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara (The Dragon Tail)

Internet Connection: Verizon MiFi2200

Blog Starting 2011 http://www.dragonthreads.blogspot.com

Blog Starting 2009:http://www.dragontales.me/

WOW!!! We head to Fredricksburg, TX from Brenham today. . .we will (longitudinally) be WEST (of the Ft. Worth area)!!! It's a new world! :):D:huh:

Don't forget to stop in at Rustlin' Robs and stock up on fixin's for grilling, etc. We love that place - you can taste everything and spend a whole afternoon doing it. We will get the rain out of here before you get to Mesa!

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Jeff & Suzanne:

On your slow way west, if your plans include a stop over in Benson, let us know. We are in 715 until late April.

Weatherman said rain today. I guess he was right if you call the thirty second sprinkle that came down this morning "rain". Currently mostly sunny and temp rising above 60. No where near the amount of rain that Tuscon and points west got. Speculation is that we will not get anywhere near the amount of rain the weather people are saying, at least here in Benson. :rolleyes:

Dave

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

Jeff & Suzanne:

On your slow way west, if your plans include a stop over in Benson, let us know. We are in 715 until late April.

Weatherman said rain today. I guess he was right if you call the thirty second sprinkle that came down this morning "rain". Currently mostly sunny and temp rising above 60. No where near the amount of rain that Tuscon and points west got. Speculation is that we will not get anywhere near the amount of rain the weather people are saying, at least here in Benson. :lol:

Dave

Oh yeah...get rid of the rain! We shouls pull into Benson on Jan. 27. . . barring unforeseen stuff. See ya then. . .

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

Hello Jeff & Suzanne,

We are in Q on La Posa South. Been here since October and will be here until April. Making periodic trips to Tucson for VA appt and car repairs. This week is suppose to be lots of rain, but worst is suppose to come on Thursday. So far, some rain, but no gully washers yet.

Hope we get to see you when you arrive in Q.

Take care and have a safe trip.

We will probably hit Q on Feb. 5 for a few days' stay. Steve, Melvis, Froggi & Stu. . .are you guys going to still be in Q?

We are moving to Yuma tomorrow, will be there thru 2/1 then moving over to San Diego for two weeks, then up to Lake Elsinore, CA for another two weeks.

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Hi 2006 Classmates, I am starting to make the reservations list for the First Class Rally

If you are planning on attending the First Class Rally would you please send me an email with your names and the best email address to use in contacting you.

Looking forward to seeing many Graduating to Fulltimers.

Thanks,

Norah norah@rvinglover.com

Jeff & Suzanne,

I'll still be here....I am putting on a Chapter One rally starting Feb. 4 at Plomosa Road MM3.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again....really glad you are back on the road.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Hi 2006 Classmates, I am starting to make the reservations list for the First Class Rally

If you are planning on attending the First Class Rally would you please send me an email with your names and the best email address to use in contacting you.

Thanks,

We won't be able to be there. We leave Texas before tornado & hail season arrives (March/April); and, won't return until the heat subsides. . .sometime in October. Thanks anyway.

Thanks,

I too will be in Northern California in April. Think it's a good idea though....maybe in Arizona in the Winter months??

Steve Ball

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

ok enough of this winter weather! We are taking a non-driving vacation.....leaving in the morning for 10 days of beaches all south of Puerto Rico. Did someone say rum punch? April in northern Cal ..... someone needs to do a class on this!!!

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

For all of you in Arizona/Southern California - - everyone make it through yesterday/last night OK? We had some flying parts of palm trees go sailing by, one of my tables on the patio flipped over and Dave got out and drove stakes down for the satellite dish in addition to the weights, but everything else is fine.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Well, here we are in Deming, NM; and, we can see snow covered mountains on either side of us. . .twenty two degrees tonight!!! :(:lol:;) Tell me again why we went west to get warm?

Well, here we are in Deming, NM; and, we can see snow covered mountains on either side of us. . .twenty two degrees tonight!!! :(:lol:;) Tell me again why we went west to get warm?

Keep coming, it will get better. Friday should be about 70 day/43 night in Mesa when you get here! :lol:

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Jeff & Suzanne:

Weatherman said rain today. I guess he was right if you call the thirty second sprinkle that came down this morning "rain". Currently mostly sunny and temp rising above 60. No where near the amount of rain that Tuscon and points west got. Speculation is that we will not get anywhere near the amount of rain the weather people are saying, at least here in Benson. B)

Dave

Deleted

I had to fly up to Chicago yesterday, as my mother passed early Tuesday morning. She and my step-dad fulltimed in the 80's. Her passing was not unexpected, but hard for me, none the less. A sad weekend ahead, but all my kids and grandkids will be here.

Heading back to Balcones Canyonlands NWR next Tuesday.

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

Well, the Hams and the O'Keeffes have been having quite a time here in Mesa. Here's a tip for all our friends. . .buy stock in Lipitor!!! After leaving here next week, we are going to have to bypass Q (sorry to have to miss seeing you guys-Steve, Dick & Paula and Melvis) and Lake Havasu City; and, head straight to Katherine Landing (near Bullhead City) due to computer repair issues. We will be in the Laughlin/Las Vegas area until the weather in Yosemite breaks; then, we will go to the SKP park in Coarsegold. After Yosemite, we plan to visit the Napa and Sonoma Valleys to get a start on matching Barb & Dave's wine cellar; then, head to Oregon & Washington. Of course, fulltimers' plans are often written in Cool Whip; but, that's it so far. . .maybe we'll run across you guys later.

Archived