South Dakota mailing service?

I’m using the SD mailing service through SKPs Livingston, Tx. 
But because of recent laws against woman's rights and now going after trans gender children. That those parents don’t have it hard enough, they want to charge them with child abuse. As much as I love that SKP fights for my rights as a full timer, my heart does not want to give TX a single red cent. As I refuse to support a state that has so much hate and discrimination. 
I’m not trying to make this a political post, just trying to explain my reasons to why I do not want to do business with TX. 
I like how my Box Elder address does not pay wheel tax.

Thanks for your suggestions on where to go. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

There are several. Initially I chose the "biggest one" but became dissatisfied and have chosen a smaller and more personal company. Will share per PM or email if you like. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

America's Mailbox in Box Elder, a suburb of Rapid City, is also in Pennington County. There are also many other mail forwarding companies throughout the State of South Dakota.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

20 hours ago, lappir said:

There are several. Initially I chose the "biggest one" but became dissatisfied and have chosen a smaller and more personal company. Will share per PM or email if you like. 

Rod

Please feel free to PM me. Thanks 

On 2/24/2022 at 4:21 AM, rynosback said:

If you don't mind, what is it that doing this would pay to TX? The postal service is all by the federal government and you will be contributing to it, no matter what mail service you use. Is your problem that the Escapee club facilities are in TX and the employees are all TX citizens as are the postal workers who process your mail ? I am just trying to understand the issue.  

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

On 2/25/2022 at 5:53 AM, Kirk W said:

If you don't mind, what is it that doing this would pay to TX? The postal service is all by the federal government and you will be contributing to it, no matter what mail service you use. Is your problem that the Escapee club facilities are in TX and the employees are all TX citizens as are the postal workers who process your mail ? I am just trying to understand the issue.  

The problem is that they are passing horrible laws. So why would I want to support a state or their government that is taking away women's health rights and people with different sexual orientation. I think their mentality is you need to be white to be right. Which I am, but it sickens me. 

Edited by rynosback

4 hours ago, rynosback said:

The problem is that they are passing horrible laws. So why would I want to support a state or their government

You still have not told me how using the Escapee mail service would be supporting the state government? I am not supporting any state government or agenda, just trying to understand what using their mail service does to support the state's politics? 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Not really interested in this or Texas. But I do feel I understand the situation. Supporting any business or person in a place you have had difficulty in or a place you do not agree with how they operate can be emotionally draining. Been there, done that and try to avoid as much as possible. Problem is many of the things or situations I try to avoid seem to take over some of the things I do enjoy. It's about personal choices and the distance you will go before compromising. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

How does a thread on mailbox services turn political?  Let's keep politics out of the Escapees forum.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

On 2/24/2022 at 4:21 AM, rynosback said:

But because of recent laws against woman's rights and now going after trans gender children. That those parents don’t have it hard enough, they want to charge them with child abuse. As much as I love that SKP fights for my rights as a full timer, my heart does not want to give TX a single red cent. As I refuse to support a state that has so much hate and discrimination. 
I’m not trying to make this a political post, just trying to explain my reasons to why I do not want to do business with TX. 
I like how my Box Elder address does not pay wheel tax.

Thanks for your suggestions on where to go. 

Have you heard of any laws that South Dakota has? Do some research first. We use escapees and I’m fine with what Texas and South Dakota are doing. We were from Illinois and couldn’t get out fast enough. If you want rights for everyone to do whatever they want to do no matter how you want to identify yourself then I suggest you try that state but you will definitely pay for it. 

• LindaH locked this topic