Verifying a mailed ballot was received...

Kirk W

If you vote in TX and have mailed in your ballot, you can verify that it was received by visiting TXballot.org and enter the voter number from your registration card. You can also do a search using your name and county of voter registration. 

I checked and both Pam's and my ballots have been received. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I read where each mail-in ballot has either a D or R in the number denoting party affiliation.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

13 hours ago, Ray,IN said:

I read where each mail-in ballot has either a D or R in the number denoting party affiliation.

In a primary election, it would need to. The ballots that we just mailed in did not. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

NM tracks, but my absentee ballot has been such a nightmare I don't know if it will count.  It arrived in CA despite the county clerk telling me it wouldn't be forwarded, and after I'd signed an affidavit that I didn't receive a ballot at home. Replacement ballot arrived yesterday.  I voted with the forwarded ballot, sent back by express mail with tracking.

Called clerk. Vote will count. What a hassle.  The only business in the country still on paper: medical bills and voting.

Edited by hemsteadc

6 hours ago, Kirk W said:

In a primary election, it would need to. The ballots that we just mailed in did not. 

That's logical, thanks.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961