Repairs coming to a successful (if drawn out) end

adept99

Been a while since I've been on the forum. 'Bout a year ago, we realized I have a bad case of vertigo and me driving 68 ft, 33 tn beast may not be in anyone's best interest. Soooo, the Toy Draggin rig will be up for sale shortly. I'll be putting details up shortly, both here and the Sale forum.

2013 Barabas Smart

2014 Forest River XLR 395 Toy Hauler

2001 Pre-Emissions Volvo 770 Autoshift Tractor, Singled Mid

Edited by adept99

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Hey Tom;

GLWS ???

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Paul my friend,

Hope the sale goes well also and hope the vertigo improves.  You are still always welcome to the ECR with or without a rig.  In fact you’re a part of it.  You can’t forsake seeing us ugly guys at least periodically.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Paul, I hope you can get the vertigo sorted out, that's not fun at all. 

I hope we will still see you next year at the ECR, with or without the big truck!

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Hi guys!  Sad to hear about the vertigo... been there done that as it was a side effect that went away when the med was stopped.  That is tough to deal with.  Good luck with the sale, and I'll talk it up when I see it for sale.  I've met 2-3 people recently looking for pre-emisson rigs.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Sorry to hear about your health problem. And subsequent need to react to your situation. 

Just curious if you ever heard of the eply maneuver. Our son had vertigo years ago and had to do some different things to correct it with at least one doctor. It has been years ago and he is in South Carolina. We are in Montana so we did not see firsthand what was going on.

But he did tell us about the eply maneuver. Search on YouTube. My wife gets vertigo and this is how we correct her situation.

Hope this can help,   Vern

Paul, I am sorry to learn about your vertigo. I hope it is improving.  I am also sorry to hear that you are selling your rig.  We like you guys and are really going to miss you...especially Daisy.  Who is going to keep me in my place and humble if you are not around ?  I appreciate your warped, dry humor.  I will really miss the only female who is always glad to see me and greets me with a wet kiss every time I see her...Daisy.  Keep us informed on how you are doing, tell Paula Hi and give Daisy a good butt scratching for me.  We wish you all the best.     Charlie Lord

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Hi Paul,

I have been thinking about you the last couple of weeks. I was wondering how your health was. Thank you for telling us. I knew you where mia for some time. I don't know anything about vertigo. I hope the doctors can get a handle on this for you. You and Paula stay safe. I understand your decision to sell isn't and easy one. I wish you and Paula the best.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Paul, Hope everything works out OK for you and Paula. Reo will surely miss Daisy...well, maybe not. Those two can spot each other from across the campground now. Would still love to see the three of you at the next ECR big truck or not. Take care my friend and let us know if we can help out in any way.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Damn Paul. That sucks. Sure do miss the 3 of ya. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo