PRE HDT RALLY?

I'mdonewiththis forum

1 hour ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

We are coming in on the 4th. Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

Brad

I'll save you a space. I may beat you there. Looking forward to seeing Jacolyn and the dogs. 

Guess I can hang out with you too....but only since Ian says you are an OK guy. 

BTW: How are you doing with the Texas accent? I'm expecting you to use "y'all" in at least every other sentence. I'm hoping to hear things like "I'm fixin ta go to the store" with a good southern drawl. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yee Haw!!! It's a party!!

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

1 hour ago, EdwardHall said:

Will we be assigned spots or do we just pick one?

Parking is first come first serve, but there are plenty of sites.

Steve & Gail

2000 Volvo VNL660 Autoshift Detroit 60 12.7 "Semi Crazy"

2016 smart "Lil Crazy"

2018 Space Craft 48' TT "The Nut House"

KJ4YGY & KK4CTE

Volvo w SpaceCraft 1024.jpg

21 hours ago, Big5er said:

I'll save you a space. I may beat you there. Looking forward to seeing Jacolyn and the dogs. 

Guess I can hang out with you too....but only since Ian says you are an OK guy. 

BTW: How are you doing with the Texas accent? I'm expecting you to use "y'all" in at least every other sentence. I'm hoping to hear things like "I'm fixin ta go to the store" with a good southern drawl. 

I'm working on Y'all and I rekon. (just can't spell it.) Maybe even work in 'well butter my biscuit'.

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

We'll probably show up early ourselves, maybe the Sunday before? I believe the Good Sam's rally leaves that Sunday, correct? I'll have work that week so would rather be in place for the week. 

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

44 minutes ago, TheLongWayHome said:

Will there be an Interpreter?? :o

Y'all will catch on right quick. You just have to channel your inner Redneck. I suppressed mine for to many years while in corporate America. Now I just let it out.

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

2 hours ago, TheLongWayHome said:

Will there be an Interpreter?? :o

'Bout the only place I have a hard time understanding anyone is if they are from the Bayou area of Louisiana. The only thing that gets more comical is the local phrases..... Such as "Bless his heart" and up north "You wanna go with?".......

The fence post (according to GeorgiaHybrid)

VisitedStatesMap.gif

3 hours ago, Mntom said:

I just got some good news..... I am disqualified for jury duty by reason of mental or physical handicap. Guess not being able to hear all that well has its advantages. That means I can get to Hutch and not worry about having to leave in the middle of things!!

I don't think it was a physical handicap that  disqualified you, just saying... 😎

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

47 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

I don't think it was a physical handicap that  disqualified you, just saying... 😎

Wow, cold 😜  Tom, those Beverly Hills folks getting kind of uppity!  They may want us moving further to the west in the campground. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Howdy All, ya'all

I am a fixin ta get thar a day early, save me a spot in the getto the ole Freightshaker ain't near pretty enough for the beverly hills district.  Seriously really looking forward to visiting with you folks again this year.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Y'all can come on down to the hills, there's a spot next to Elli Mae and her beau or park on the other side of uncle Jed and Grannie.

Just watch out for that banker fella Steve that takes yer money. He's a might touched in the head and thinks he can fly like a bird.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Ya'll are cracking me up. I had no idea there were so many comedians in the group! Guess we missed out by not attending happy hour... we'll rectify that this year. 

Shawn & I were newbies at National last year. I must say I'm a non-mechanically-inclined introvert as well, and the size of the group was a bit intimidating, but we managed to strike up conversations with some of the newbies as well as some of the more "experienced" attendees. Hoping to refresh those acquaintances and make new friends this year.  We'll probably pull in a week early, too. 

Big5er didn't mention Elvis; I'm crushed. This little bugger loves attention everywhere we go.  ;)  IMG_20170202_101412498-2.jpg.c1143179920c735f23dcaedeb6445831.jpg

BizCard.JPG

This "REDNECK" from the "OIL PATCH" will be attending this year with a new set-up.

Judy bought a 2017 Prime after I had a bed built to haul the 2008 Passion.

We are now UNDER 65 feet long.

I am leaving all of my Snap-On tools  in Texas. I only carry Horrible Freight, Pawn Shop,  & Craftsman on the rig.

ShortyO

1 hour ago, wtgeodog said:

This "REDNECK" from the "OIL PATCH" will be attending this year with a new set-up.

Judy bought a 2017 Prime after I had a bed built to haul the 2008 Passion.

We are now UNDER 65 feet long.

I am leaving all of my Snap-On tools  in Texas. I only carry Horrible Freight, Pawn Shop,  & Craftsman on the rig.

ShortyO

Just bring some of your home brew and I'm sure we can be persuaded not to "loot" er I mean borrow any tools. 😎

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived