Evergreen RV

dblr

The also built the i-Go trailers.

Sure hate to see Lifestyle go under. It sure limits the choice of upper end trailers now.

Makes me glad we have our HitchHiker Champagne.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I got a call from my local Lifestyle dealer today. I had expressed an interest in their bath and a half model some time ago. He told me Lifestyle is officially out of business and they have the bath and a half that I previously looked at still. They want it gone. He said he would sell it to me for their cost plus a 5 year aftermarket warranty to sweeten the deal. We'll see, but my DW wasn't in love with that model so I doubt I will do it but it is tempting.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Why? If they don't offer a sweet deal on some sort of warranty, no one would buy the thing since there is NO manufacturer warranty. Without an aftermarket warranty you will never get any of the issues that come with a new trailer addressed.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

There was a lot of excitement when the company "welcomed" the transplanted design and manufacturing group from Carriage (when they went belly up) to essentially carry on the mantle of that company quality products, at Evergreen. But apparently the "marriage" didn't have legs. Isn't it interesting that family owned companies, like the original Carriage, or Jayco, can last 30-40 years through many recessions and business cycles, but when they get taken over by the, Harvard. MBA educated, deep pocket, investor types, they panic at the sight of first few bad quarters.

Archived