Sad News to Report

smokeyjo

Jim and Val were the starters of the HDT Rally. Those of you new to the HDT world might find the following section on the HDT Rally site of interest. LINK.

There was a lot of hard work put into these initial Rallies. And, really, without the help of Kenny Doonan and his staff it is questionable if the Rally would have taken off like it did. Valerie and Jim did almost all the work on these initial rallies.....without them, I suspect there would not be the number of HDTers that we have today.

Our prayers are with Jim and Valerie.

"I suspect there would not be the number of HDTers that we have today".....Jim got me started after I looked at his rig back in '06, he was also one of the nicest Hughesnet installers. Does anyone know where Jim and Val are ?

Regards

Gemstone

They are currently in Arizona. Making plans to return to their house in South Dakota soon.

We hope things improve and we will keep them in our thoughts.

Do you think it would brighten up their day to maybe get a framed picture of the National HDT rally group photo and/or other rally group photos to show them that we are all thinking of them? We would gladly donate some money to that cause.

Dave

Archived