Hmmm... Long time ago, I had a fuel pressure gauge on a tractor, and the needle would slap back and forth like a fish tail.  I put in a brass thingy that dampened the pulses and the needle was steady.  I think I know where that brass thingy is hiding in the parts bin, and I have some fittings in the air line repair box.............

Yes you could buy  slip on fiting and fill them with lead or braze them and then put in new o rings and then drill a small hole in the fill material and then drive some one elses truck to see if you got the right size hole and keep trying until you get it correct. I obviously thought about it but I have no one to go too to see,if I got,it right. They have a mony back guarantee so I decided not to reinvent the wheel. Now that they are in I think they deserve to be paid for there time and effort. And even though I could measure the hole and now make my own if I was to buy a different truck I would just order them. Every time I drive the truck I think about those stupid little valve that don't move or do anything and I think that I may have never spent my money any better.

19 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Hmmm... Long time ago, I had a fuel pressure gauge on a tractor, and the needle would slap back and forth like a fish tail.  I put in a brass thingy that dampened the pulses and the needle was steady.  I think I know where that brass thingy is hiding in the parts bin, and I have some fittings in the air line repair box.............

Reminds me of the old 4020 fuel gauge....It's electric but do you think if I could stop the fuel gauge from slapping like a fish, the old girl might act 18 again?  Then again it's hard work out in the field...... running the elevator is easy and close to home😎

Edited by Radar274

Most folks kick on the driveability of front air axle. I do too. Mine checks out good and fight to go straight down the road. Going to try it