Classes of 2008 and 2009

July 14 -15 In Rogers, Arkansas, at the Corps Park on Beaver Lake. Visited the Wal-Mart Visitor Center and Musuem in Bentonville, Wal-Marts headquarters. We had to pay homage!!!! Had to make sure they are handling our funds correctly since we have spent so much money in their stores! It was a real tribute to Sam Walton, who was quite a guy. Also visited an operating grist mill and the Pea Ridge Nat. Miltary Civil War Site.

July 16 until ??? in Chanute, KS, for repairs at the HH factory. This is a biggy and, of course, everything is out of warranty. So we have no clue how long it will take them to fix everything. No looking forward to this visit!!!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well when I got up this morning the laundry was still sitting there and hadn't moved an inch so I broke down and did the washing. You know I'm begining the think that my wife passed away just to get out of doing the laundry. The laundry here is not much to talk about. They have 4 washers and 4 driersl. Two of which were out of order. One narrow folding table and two basket carts. Everything was a little frayed around the edges or had the paint chipped here and there. I appeared to be clean but not very modern. Washers were $1, driers were $1.25 which wasn't too bad but it took two cycles to get the clothes dry. And now that I have slaved over a not so hot washer all day I think I'll crack open a bottle of cranberry juice and do what I do best. NOTHING.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Congratulations. It's amazing how that little bundle can change your whole outlook on babies and kids! Is Mike sending out virtual cigars?

[ /quote]

Ok - so here is the virtual cigar - IYQ - be careful when you go to smoke yours: I think your hair might catch fire.

post-3845-0-83659500-1310773370_thumb.jpg

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

I'm sure glad I don't smoke now. But I'll celebrate the birth of the grandchild with another glass of cranberry juice.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

One of my neighbors invited me to dinner tonight. She had made Chicken Shish kebabs, Boy were they good. I sat and talked with her husband for about an hour after dinner. They are on an extended trip sort of preparing to start full timing. She is still working as a college Professor or teacher of some sort. But can do it while traveling. I'm not sure I understood what she was talking about as far as the job goes. She did say she had to take a big pay cut to travel like this. I thought of inviting them to our group. They are Escapee's. But, I didn't know how the rest of you feel about that. Technically they are not full timers as yet but they do have there house on the market. It was a pretty day today but a thunder boomer is trying to brew up tonight. I took a nice long walk this morning but haven't done much since.

Well, they would be in good company. I took a big pay cut to join this elete group too. The more the merrier. They are ok by me! I understand the "house on the market" thing too! And they cook too. Shoe-in! Steve

We are heading West tomorrow morning. See ya!

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

No longer a motorcycle mama, huh? Go, Granny. Go, Granny. Go, Granny, go.

Linda Sand

Boy - give Linda a cigar and she joins the band !!!

Lee - totally agree - anyone who will cook, eat, sit around and tell stories - fits in this group just fine.

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

Lee - definitely invite them to the group. The more the merrier as Steve said. Well, unless they're going to eat all the ice cream or drink all the cranberry juice or eat all the crabs. We have enough of everybody else doing that while we sit and sit. LOL

Edited by Jim & Sandie

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Ok I'll invite them to join in when I see them tonight. I think they are tough enough to stand Y'all. Well they stood me didn't they? They are a nice couple. It's Jim and Jill. We will have to assign all the Jims a number.

This morning while I was taking my walk a MH pulling a toad turned the wrong way out of the drive. The road going that way turns in the abou 10 miles of bumpy grave. I tried to stop them but they must have thought I was swatting flys or something. I was in the park on the road by the fense and they were on the access road next to I-25. I walked back to my trailer and got the truck and went down that road after them because there is no place to turn around down there until you get to a building about a mile down the dirt road. I found them. They had taken the toad off and zig zaged in a wide place on the road until they got the coach turned around then went back and drove the toad back up to the coach and were hooking up again. I saw a little dust where they had brushed the bank trying to turn around but it didn't look like they tore any fiberglass. Oh Well. all is well that ends well, A young lady was driving and an elderly man was with her. She said she saw me wave but the man told her to keep going anyway. Oh those men are all alike they think they know it all. There ladies, I said it to save you the effort. A little warm today 91 but only 35 pecent humidity so not too back.

I just went over to Jim and Jill's place and invited them to join our group. They sounded enthused so when you see their first post give them a big welcome. I've already warned them that we are all crazy as a loon. I just went over their to ivite them and ended up having lunch with them. They are my kind of people and she loves to cook. The more cooks the merrier. Yummy.

I got tired of working all the time so loaded up the MH and headed out. I'm sitting in the TT park in Leavenworth, WA now having a glass or 3 of Cranberry Juice and enjoying life.

Joe

Actually got tired of sitting around waiting for Jerry and Janice to show up. :lol:

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Actually got tired of sitting around waiting for Jerry and Janice to show up. :lol:

Yeah, yeah. We know. You got worried they were getting close so decided to take your cranberry juice somewhere else.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

They're kind of like the rest of us ... don't expect us until you see the whites of our eyes. We'd been waiting for them too but they have an appointment to get their motorhome in the shop next week. So, unless they post otherwise, none of us may see them for a while.

Justin and Jordan went home today so it's pretty quiet tonight. I'm zonked and we still have food left. Tomorrow is supposed to be a gorgeous day so we plan on just putting around in the boat before we pull it out the next day.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

I got tired of working all the time so loaded up the MH and headed out. I'm sitting in the TT park in Leavenworth, WA now having a glass or 3 of Cranberry Juice and enjoying life.

Joe

Sorry it is taking so long, been waiting on summer to get to the PNW. Seen more rain since we got to Oregon that we have in the last year and a half. Turn south and we will meet you on the Oregon coast somewhere.

Jerry

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Sorry it is taking so long, been waiting on summer to get to the PNW. Seen more rain since we got to Oregon that we have in the last year and a half. Turn south and we will meet you on the Oregon coast somewhere.

Jerry

We've been waiting for you on the Oregon Coast but you didn't come.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Yeah, yeah. We know. You got worried they were getting close so decided to take your cranberry juice somewhere else.

Linda

Nope, left most of the Cranberry Juice at home.........Now that BAAAD Whiskey though, er hic. Dang supposed to be 86 here today and I discovered a new kinda bug here last evening. Dang things light, bite, and draw Blood. :lol: HMMMM wonder if they send a report to my Dr. :o

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Jerry

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, jess grab a bar of soap and make it work for you. :P As for that turn south thing, I already stationed a welcoming party down there for you and they haven't laid eyes on you yet. :P

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Joe - I just found out the reason why you headed out. Laurie and Odel are headed your way and you needed to protect that BAD whiskey from them. See you really can't hide anything.

HAHAHAHAHA actually if Laurie had let me know 1 day sooner that they were gonna be in Oak Harbor I would have been there when they arrived. I'm really hoping they find enough to see in the area to keep them there till I get back on Friday. Haven't seen them since January of 09 so it would be really good to sit down to a glass or 3 of Cranberry Juice with them once again. Oh and just possibly have a mess of fresh cook Crab to go with it.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, jess grab a bar of soap and make it work for you. :P As for that turn south thing, I already stationed a welcoming party down there for you and they haven't laid eyes on you yet. :P

Joe

Now that was funny!! Since we've been on the Oregon coast for nearly a month now, we're thinking that they're waiting until we leave to show up. :lol: I think they might be afraid we'll make them go crabbing with us. I'm not sure crabbing is for everyone as Marsha and Sandie and I have discussed. I'll share my pictures of them on my blog but I won't share the crabs we catch!! :lol:

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Now that was funny!! Since we've been on the Oregon coast for nearly a month now, we're thinking that they're waiting until we leave to show up. :lol: I think they might be afraid we'll make them go crabbing with us. I'm not sure crabbing is for everyone as Marsha and Sandie and I have discussed. I'll share my pictures of them on my blog but I won't share the crabs we catch!! :lol:

HMMMMM never thought about them not liking crab, isn't that Un-American or something? :unsure: Hey I offered to share some of my catch with you guys................

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota