RDBE (for those in the know)

ddshjs

Guest hjsdds

HI there Carrie! Have a wonderful birthday! Enjoyed getting together with you and your Mom, Thursday and especially introducing "MOM'to Limoncello for your b'day toast! See you soon! Hugs Davena

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Carrie, Nancy got a new Puppy a month ago. Duke came down with Lymphoma on our way back from the east. He went on Chemo and lasted six months till it came back. Was the hardest thing to let go of our Dukie boy. But now we have Tye and he looks so much like Duke I keep calling him Duke. I will get it right after time. Right now I call him the mouth. Boy I forgot what it's like having a Puppy.

Davena,

The west coast Princess send regards to the east coast Princess. icon_wink.gif

Steve and Nancy O'Bosky SKP# 70073

2001 Alfa Ideal 38.5' 3 slides

1998 Peterbilt 330 Toterhome

AKA Pete and Pete's Draggin' V2.0

1985 29' Automate called the Wolf

MotoSAT TV,DataStorm Internet Dealer/Installer

So, how do you suprise an RDBE?

Send them to CO for a surprise trip to their daughter's wedding.

Diane is in CO for four days to be with her daughter for her wedding. Diane didn't want to spend the cash as the NE housing market and the on the road plan has gone off-road for the last several months.

So, I did what any self respecting RDBE subordinate would do: I got her an airline ticket, arranged substitute teachers for her fitness classes, rearranged her interview schedule and drove 90 miles to substitute teach at 5:30am.

I at least told her she was going a good 12 hours before the plane left. If I didn't have a sub teaching gig yesterday, I would have told her when I dropped her at the airport. icon_biggrin.gif

Mark & Diane
Fulltimers class of 2018
2007 43' Space Craft - "Just Weight"
*Space Craft Evangelist*
2002 Volvo 770 - "Optimus Prime"
CEO VeloBene Bicycle Products, Inc.
www.RVNomad.com
SKP #91357 Lifetime

Guest hjsdds

Gonna get a jump on the May 31st gals! Wishing Val Gehlin and Carolyn Taylor very happy birthdays! Not sure if Carolyn is still RVing and truckin but I wish you both a wonderful day and hope you do and get something very special! Happy birthday and many more!

Hugs Davena

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hjsdds

Update for RDBE Gals! The calendars are done and ready to be mailed. Please send me the address you want yours mailed to. I have 3 left if anyone wants one but didn't order at the HDT rally. $12 each plus postage. They run July 08 to June 09!

UPDATE ON THE RECIPE Book! Ute has only received a few recipes and at this time we feel there isn't enough interest in producing the recipe book so it is on hold.

Have heard from many of you that you will be in Hutchinson and we look forward to seeing you all there. I wish all that are attending the West Coast Rally a wonderful time and good weather! Sharon will be taking notes for us and will include it in our next update. We've had a busy summer so far with guests. There is a campground about 5 miles from us that we "sort of" have a reserved spot in for our HDT guests. It is next to Mark and Dianes rig on the pond. They are here a few days each week so we see them regularly! A couple weeks ago, Dan Dick and Dorcas White (she didn't want to be Dorcas Dick!)LOL. They visited for a few days, toured the shop and caught the HDT bug. We had a great visit and they hopefully will join the dark side according to their latest communication! Don and Fannie France are here now and not quite sure when they will be leaving. We had a good time yesterday, LOL, good food and friends. They visited the shop on Sunday and will be chatting about options for transporting a SMART car and a couple small repairs.

Ute and Dave will be here to visit early in August, and Jim and Hazel (Hogryder) arrive August 3rd. Gail and Steve Dixon hopefully are still coming up for the lobster fest rally August 13th in Maine! This is like an East Coast HDT Rally that never ends!

JoEllen and Jim Gass will be work camping at Assateague National Seashore Park next to Ocean City MD from August 1 to Sep. 30th, then will head out via southerly routes to Yuma. If you are in the Maryland area stop in for a visit!

Dale and Mark Bruss will be in Wisconsin for a month and then visiting with Pat and Mike.

It's fun to keep in touch so let us know where you're going next! Hope to see you all in Kansas! Keep on Drivin! Davena RDBE #1

We got our calendars in the mail yesterday and they are really sharp looking this year. Lot's to look at each month...

Thanks for all the hard work putting them together!!!

Charles

Charles WA5VHU & Cindy KD5CCB

Red 2000 Volvo 770, 435HP 1650lbs Cummins N14, Gen 1 Autoshift, 10 On The Ground

North American Drifter ~40ft Toy Hauler

http://community.webshots.com/user/wa5vhu

2776790330044411386aMBfUd_th.jpg

Guest hjsdds

Hi Ya'all, All but 3 calendars have been mailed and waiting for addresses for those. Hope to get them out Monday!! Need an address for KDet if you have one. How about an update on your driving! By the way Pat, Donnalyns escapees email did work. Do you know of an alternative one?I have 3 calendars left in case anyone would like one and didn't order. Gotta go close down the yard sale! Little by little we're making progress. No nibbles on the house yet. icon_eek.gif It's only been 3 weeks so I guess I can't expect miracles but one would be nice! Got Diane convinced of how easy it is to get that For Sale sign up, and she has an appointment with the Realtor next week! Way to go "She who must be obeyed!" We had a real nice visit with Don and Fannie France last week. They were here from Sunday to Thursday and are now headed westward with stops in Cleveland, Chicago, Woodland Pk. CO to visit Danielle and Jack then San Jose. They plan to come to Kansas. Update from Jo Ellen Gass, they will be working at the campground in Oceanside MD to October 31st then head south, look for a MH at Lazy Days and then mosey on to Yuma. I originally had posted they were done Oct 1st, but now you have an extra month to stop by and visit them! Their 610 Volvo 10 speed and Crossroads 5th is for sale in case any LURKERS are in need of a rig. icon_wink.gif Will keep you posted! Hugs Davena RDBE#1

Hi Davena,

Sorry, I don't have another email address for Donnalyn. I did call her earlier today trying to touch base with her but she hasn't returned my call yet. I'll ask her about the Calendars and let you know.

Hugs.................Pat

Guest hjsdds

Hi there Rosanna! Mike arrived safely yesterday. During our chat on the phone before he left, I mentioned to him that he would miss your birthday! He politely informed me that it was the 22nd and not the 2nd so he was all set! Soooo, since I erred on the RBDE Calendar, we're sending you double the Happy Birthday greetings!One for wrong-day and another for right-day, the 22nd! Doesn't mean you add 2 years though! icon_smile.gif

Hugs Davena (Pat, we gotta fix our calendars!)

• 2 weeks later...