Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

Currently at Cedar Valley RV Park and Golf in Guthrie, OK, space D-5. About 30 miles north north west of OKC. Will be here for a month. Anyone in the area or passing through feel free to stop by.

By the way Mike the map still is not working. Wonder if they are going to get it fixed?

Dave and Diane

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put our pin on the blank map. It was sitting in San Francisco; but, when I moved it to Arlington, TX, it moved OK; but, when I opened the map a few minutes later, our pin was back in San Francisco (song: I left my pin, in San Francisco. . .); so, I canceled it. icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Looks like we're all leaving our pins in San Francisco. I think you should try it again. I enjoyed seeing visually where everyone was. I'll be at Laguna Atascosa NWR, Texas, starting tomorrow for the next three months. I'm so glad to get out of the rains of the heartland.

Carpe Diem......Judy Bell

http://travels-with-emma.blogspot.com

Howdy all,

I see the Frappr Map is back on line with all of us "pinned". It shows where everyone was located when it went down, so the pins need to be updated.

Mike,

Your e-mail seems to have had some impact on getting things going again. Thanks.

We are leaving Santa Fe, NM, tomorrow on our way back to Texas and will arrive in Kerrville on Friday. If anyone is around there before we leave on December 2, stop in and say "hi".

Safe travels,

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Hello Y'all, Thanks for the note Gordon and/or Juanita. The map does appear to be up and running.

There's also a map available for any Escapee SOLO member that's interested. That URL is available on the SOLO's forum. Cheers for now..................

My blah...blah...blah...blog

Hello everyone,

We decided to move on down to Texas a couple of days early and have arrived at the Buckhorn Lake Resort in Kerrville, TX for a one month stay.

If anyone is in the area, come on over and say "Hi"...we're in space #6029.

We leave for the short drive down to the RGV on Dec 2, so will probably see a lot of you there.

Safe travels,

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Hi classmates! In an earlier post someone mentioned a get together in The RGV...

Are there any firm plans, date time place etc?

We will be here at the old fart's house until the middle of March.

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

Jim and Sherri, and Fedexman and that dizzy blonde of yours. Welcome to the map. It’s good to see your faces(especially the blondes, dizzy or not). We are up to 21 active pins on our map. Keep those updates a-comin’. Cheers to all…………………

Frappr is definitely having issues. I am unable to 'edit' my pin on any map. So for a test, I am deleting my pin from my own map. That worked (with issues since my admin page kept telling me I had no members on certain pages. Definitely flukey!

Anyway, I now see an edit link on my new pin on my own map....Mike, can you delete me from both the SOLOs and Class of 2006 maps and I will add myself again. Thanks!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Well dang, Melvis...I've loaded the Frapper map 14 times; and, each time I refreshed the page three times. All I get is us on the map...no one else. Has Frapper ever responded to your inquiry about what's happening? icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Hello all. Sorry 'bout the map being so difficult. It worked fine this morning. There were 20 pins on it. One of y'all must have broke it.icon_biggrin.gif (just kidding). Well let's not give up on it yet. It's free and pretty painless to use anyway. I'm hoping the problem/s get resolved soon. Cheers for now................

Hello Again, I just discovered after I loaded the map and clicked on "members" we are all still in there so I'm thinkin' it's a minor thing. Last time no members were listed. Anyhoooo, all we can do for now is wait....and wait......and wait..........later gators

It obviously still evolving. Yesterday I had no "remove me" links on the maps. Today they are there, I removed and re-added myself. Hoping it worked, otherwise I will be there in TN & IN. <g>

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Oh Crap! Donna I deleted the wrong pin. I was thinking (I know I shouldn't be doing that at my age) that the Elkhart pin was from the Escapade time frame. Anyway, how you can just update the pin that's in Tennessee. Good luck with those repairs and cuwhenicu. Cheers................

Archived