Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

Hello Steve, I guess you know by now that the Frappr map is very temperamental. I updated my location last night in a flash with no trouble. This morning however, I can’t even get on their site. It’s a wonderful system, when it works. Next time you get a chance, try deleting your pin and starting over. I’ll keep checking to see if you show up or not. Cheers………………………………...

My blah...blah...blah...blog

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mike,

Well it's good to know that at least one of my dots is out in the open.

I re-did my entry on the Class Map. Can you see me now?

I'm still in the San Diego area. It snowed on the Laguna Sumit last night so I stayed over another day.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

Jeff & Suzanne,

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll re-do my DOT again. Don't know why FRAPPER wants to keep me hid from you guys...I see myself clearly.

I'm looking at arriving in your neighborhood on by the 19th. Hope this ice storm clears up in the next few days otherwise travel across New Mexico could be dicey.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Hi Steve, still don't see you on the frappr map icon_frown.gif

We will be coming into Benson today. Should be at the Escapee park if they still have room. We will try to give you a call today. Hope we can get together, will be great seeing you again!

------
Bobby & Shelly Evans
SKP #94865
Full-timing Class of 2006!
Originally from Delaware
2000 American Dream 40' DS
03 Saturn LW200

The Two Hams are back in the Can!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

We got the call yesterday at 9:30 a.m. and although we had a show that evening, we figured we could still go out to East Texas and pick up the Airstream, bring it in to Mansfield and hook up, and still be ready for our show that evening - so we did.

It sure is great to be back in our little can!

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

How long did it take Madison to sniff every inch of the rig?

I know that wonderful feeling of sinking into your OWN bed, no matter how nice the accommodations were - there is nothing like being home! icon_biggrin.gif

See you next week. Hope it warms up.

Barb

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Bobby & Shelly - I'm in Yuma and driving to Tucson today...not sure where I'll be staying at yet. Maybe the Moose Lodge, maybe the Air Force Base or maybe WalMart. Figure it out when I get there. How long will you be in Benson?

Jeff & Suzanne - Welcome back to the CAN.

Mike - I dunno what's wrong with this Frapper thing. I got on the Solo's map ok and the Class Map shows me when I log on, just no one else can see me.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Jeff and Suzanne - Welcome back to life in the can!

Steve - Just arrived at the Escapees Saguaro Co-op in Benson (site #115). We will likely be here till Saturday. All depends on our mail and weather. Called and left you a message on your voice mail.

------
Bobby & Shelly Evans
SKP #94865
Full-timing Class of 2006!
Originally from Delaware
2000 American Dream 40' DS
03 Saturn LW200

Yes, Welcome back to the can Jeff and Suzanne,

We are still basking in the sun of Tampa Florida, albiet, running A/C because of humidity. Will be in Florida until the 28th of Dec and then heading towards Quartszite sometime the 2nd week of Jan. New Year's Eve is going to be spent on Bourbon Street in NO. Everyone have happy holidays.

Paula and Dick Fenner

Mistofffelees and Shadow our traveling kitties

Fulltime RVers Graduating Class of '06

2006 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40PLQ (The Dragon) BlueOx System

Tow: 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara (The Dragon Tail)

Internet Connection: Verizon MiFi2200

Blog Starting 2011 http://www.dragonthreads.blogspot.com

Blog Starting 2009:http://www.dragontales.me/

icon_smile.gifIt seems that we have some weeks to kill...where is everyone??? Is there gona have a reunion of sorts??? If so maybe we could make it there and back before Mike has to return to work...

Let me kmow...

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

Robert & Shelly --

I feel exactly the same way...thanks for cracking that bottle of wine.

You know, you guys are truely blessed. Already you have seen more and experienced more than half the people in this country ever will. And you are still young and have soooooo much more to see.

I really enjoy meeting & talking with folks like you who are out there meeting the world on their terms.

Travel safe...

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Yea!!! We are looking forward to being your neighbors again!!! I'll ask Kelli at the office to put you in a pull thru across from us. Since you are still wearing your "Harry Potter's Invisibility cloak" on the Frappr Map, where are you today? Go '06ers!!!!! icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Jeff & Suzanne - Just pulled into Pecos. At 400 miles plus I don't think I'll make it all the way in tomorrow (my reservation is for the 20th) but, who knows? Maybe I'll feel energetic and plow on through.

Judy - Don't know of any firm plans yet but I'm assuming we will have a reunion in Jan. down there. Heck, if no one else is in the area WE can have the reunion ourselves.

Steve

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

Lets also plan a get together in the RGV for middle or late Jan. We will be in Mission. There are several other 06'ers that will be in the lower valley at that time. Hopefully someone who is there can host it. We will know more once we arrive on Dec 29.

Dave and Diane

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

Archived