Montana travel next couple days

Wrknrvr

There is a weather event happening today through Friday in Montana. Possible 1” or more on valley floors. Up to 15” on passes. So you may want to check our weather if you are planning travel in Montana in the next few days.

Stay Safe,    Vern

Updated weather for Montana.

Up to 24” east of the divid in the Browning area. And east Glacier area. With snow covering quite a bit of Montana.

Now Darryl I did call the local weather channel and asked them not to leave any snow out of our state. So you could have a wonderful day.

Vern in a T-shirt 

Boy it sure is nice to b 12 hours north of Montana! 5 hours south of me, the inlaws had about 2" of heavy wet snow in their yard, and temps in the low 30's. 8 hours south, similar, but cooler. Me, 34* at 5 AM, 50* at noon. Time for the t shirt.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

42 minutes ago, Barbaraok said:

12 hrs NORTH of Montana puts you where?

In God's country. 70 miles from Mile Zero, Alaska Highway. We summer in Grande Prairie, Alberta.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

2 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

In God's country. 70 miles from Mile Zero, Alaska Highway. We summer in Grande Prairie, Alberta.

We drove through there enroute to AK, you're right! IMO Canada offers more to see than AK.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Darryl - send rain or snow to us here in Flyover County ( AB east side, 6 hours north of Montana, 8 hours from GP) we is dry. 

I'm leaving stuff outside to get rained on that didn't work, washed the truck fleet that didn't work... 

-4C here tonight. 

Next will be throw the tent and camp stuff on a motorcycle and head down to the river pasture  and pretend to be on a trip - that ought to bring on a wet snow...

Over

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever.