Full time for 26 yrs

Hi @OKed! We are going on our 17th year of being nomads, nice to meet you!

When you ask about managing campgrounds, do you mean as in being a Work Camper? My husband and I don't right now, but there are lots of great resources to find manager gigs. We love Workamper News for that sort of thing, which we've done on and off over the years. If you're looking for work I suggest checking 'em out!

Rene & Jim
Exploring North America since 2007. SKP #103,274

We're going on 12 years of nomadic travels. We manage a park in Alberta, Canada in the summer, and Apache Junction most winters.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Darryl&Rita, which campground in AJ? We were at the KOA twice in January and February, once going out to Q and once coming back.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

11 hours ago, kb0zke said:

Darryl&Rita, which campground in AJ? We were at the KOA twice in January and February, once going out to Q and once coming back.

Carefree Manor, on N Delaware.

KK7KBD

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

We used to stay at Carefree Ma

22 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Carefree Manor, on N Delaware.

KK7KBD

We have stayed there in the past.  Nice place.  

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

Late to party... in 1996 retired with 1996 FL60 Freightliner and 1991 HH 40ft fifth. Traded trailer in 1998 for 38ft HH and began looking for ideal spot to settle. After many trips around country, nothing met desires. Wife was a programmer with Texas Instruments and while in Yuma for winter in 1999, got a call from old boss and asked her to contract to get ready for the feared 2k coming up. Got thru that and and made many SKP events. Did not do any CG gigs but managed a few self storage jobs. Still in same trailer and truck, do have a 2011 Hyundai for everyday use.

You people are an inspiration to us young folks, coming up on our 5 year FT anniversary. We are still loving every day!

Steve & Tami Cass, Fulltime Somewhere

2018 Ram 3500 DRW / 2019 Grand Design Solitude 3350RL S-Class. Texas Class A Drivers License

2 hours ago, Steven@146 said:

We are still loving every day!

Savor each experience as the time passes far too quickly. I was fortunate to have been able to retire pretty early and when we hit the road our goal was to stay fulltime for at least 15 years but my wife's health issues forced us back to part-time after 12 years. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I retired at 38 yrs old in 1988 and the 2nd campground job was at Rainbow's End in Livingston in the fall of 1988.  We have done many campground management jobs for federal, state and private over the years.  Not taking any currently but still love the full-time life.  It's been a good way to supplement our income.

• 2 weeks later...

When I started out 12 years ago, my younger son said I would die in a fiery crash 200 miles down the freeway.  I told him I could keep my condo and sit in my chair watching TV for the next 20 years, and I would probably die in my chair, but that I would much prefer to actually do something with the rest of my life, so I'd take the chance of that crash.