chindog

Escapees Website Problem

I'm wondering if it's just me, or if others are running into problems with the Escapees website.  When I try to go to links from the RV Parking page to the Rainbow Parks section, I am getting an error page that says "There has been a critical error on your website", and the tab at the top says "Wordpress Error".  Anyone else getting these errors?

Not me. It does not work for me but I get nothing, no error flag nada. When I went to the RVParking link on the website it was just random link title all over the page. I get nothing when I click on the Rainbow Parks words. It needs or is in maintenance. I tried it with both Firefox and the new Edge. Same with both as mentioned.

Edited by RV_

chindog, are u using Mobley?  I have been occaisionally  having an issue lately. Not on rvnetwork.com but a few others. Even a couple of links people here have posted.

7 hours ago, RV_ said:

Not me. It does not work for me but I get nothing, no error flag nada. When I went to the RVParking link on the website it was just random link title all over the page. I get nothing when I click on the Rainbow Parks words. It needs or is in maintenance. I tried it with both Firefox and the new Edge. Same with both as mentioned.

I just tried it and got the same as above.

So is rvnetwork.com different than escapees.com?  I was assuming since rvnetwork took me directly to the forum they were the same entity.

Edited by bigjim

Yes i was having the same issue. Was trying to get to Smart Weigh and started to get that error and random characters and scrambled data elsewhere. Still not totally ok. Was worse accessing from my Iphone,desktop is a little better but still some problems

Edited by Steven@146

23 minutes ago, Steven@146 said:

Yes i was having the same issue.

I just sent an email to the IT folks. They don't work weekends so help should now be on the way!

Kind of surprising that they do not have an IT person oncall weekends in the event operational situations with the website come up instead of just letting it languish until Monday.

11 hours ago, jc2 said:

Kind of surprising that they do not have an IT person oncall weekends

With only 3 people that isn't practical. There may be a fourth IT person now as I've not been down there for several years now. 

There could be some reasons why it was not working, I thought that it was a problem with the server or, they were doing some works at that time and that's why you couldn't acces another pages. But then I remembered that there area a lot of white hat forum marketing groups that are trying to abuse the forum with a huge number of backlinks and this is not that pleasant because it causes a lot of work for moderators. Anyways, I am glad that everything was fixed and now the pages are working without issues.

Edited by drewaver