Escapees Website Problem

chindog

I'm wondering if it's just me, or if others are running into problems with the Escapees website.  When I try to go to links from the RV Parking page to the Rainbow Parks section, I am getting an error page that says "There has been a critical error on your website", and the tab at the top says "Wordpress Error".  Anyone else getting these errors?

Mike and Retha Hopkins

2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G

Not me. It does not work for me but I get nothing, no error flag nada. When I went to the RVParking link on the website it was just random link title all over the page. I get nothing when I click on the Rainbow Parks words. It needs or is in maintenance. I tried it with both Firefox and the new Edge. Same with both as mentioned.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Jim, he's talking about escapees.com.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

7 hours ago, RV_ said:

Not me. It does not work for me but I get nothing, no error flag nada. When I went to the RVParking link on the website it was just random link title all over the page. I get nothing when I click on the Rainbow Parks words. It needs or is in maintenance. I tried it with both Firefox and the new Edge. Same with both as mentioned.

I just tried it and got the same as above.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Yes i was having the same issue. Was trying to get to Smart Weigh and started to get that error and random characters and scrambled data elsewhere. Still not totally ok. Was worse accessing from my Iphone,desktop is a little better but still some problems

Edited by Steven@146

Steve & Tami Cass, Fulltime Somewhere

2018 Ram 3500 DRW / 2019 Grand Design Solitude 3350RL S-Class. Texas Class A Drivers License

Kind of surprising that they do not have an IT person oncall weekends in the event operational situations with the website come up instead of just letting it languish until Monday.

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-

11 hours ago, jc2 said:

Kind of surprising that they do not have an IT person oncall weekends

With only 3 people that isn't practical. There may be a fourth IT person now as I've not been down there for several years now. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI