Deb Rothschild

I've begun to suspect the threads using people's name are spam. This one may be hoping we'll say good things about a service center located where she mentions in her "question". I may be wrong but it has that feel to me.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

She had a second post, minutes after this one, with a more succinct title, but this one was getting all the replies, so the other seems to have been "disappeared".

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

4 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

She had a second post, minutes after this one, with a more succinct title, but this one was getting all the replies, so the other seems to have been "disappeared".

That is because we volunteer moderators not only hide spam posts but we do the same for duplicate posts. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

7 hours ago, LindaH said:

In any case, she hasn't been back since she posted her original question.

Still figuring out to use this network lol.

i appreciate the tip for finding service providers which is listed by state. Ever so helpful.... thanks to those who replied and I’ll try to get the right format down next entry. 

Edited by Deb Rothschild

Deb, thanks for returning and putting everyone at ease.  We're good at drumming up mysteries.  Keep working with the site. You'll get the hang of it and  please ask more questions..... but give a better title of the issue other than your name!  Good travels to you!

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

I'm now wondering if the people who come on here and use their name as the topic are coming from Facebook? I don't do Facebook but wonder if using your name is the standard there? That would make sense to me.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Howdy Deb,

I don't know the extent of the damage, but if you are requiring a new roof, especially if insurance will cover it, I would suggest RVFlexArmor.  They have a location in that part of the country:

Country Camping Corner

Kings Mountain, NC 28086

Toll Free Telephone: (833) 422-6809

I traveled all the way from the middle of Kansas to Denton, TX to get mine done by this company.   I am very pleased with the results, and I like the fact that I never need worry about caulking the roof penetrations, or even going up on the roof ever again.  It comes with a no-leak, transferable warranty.  They give free estimates.

For more information on RVFlexArmor (also known as RVRoof.com), I wrote an article in Escapees Magazine on them.  It's in the March/April 2019 edition, starting on page 35. 

2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG, Onan Generator, HWH Levelling, RVFlexArmor roof

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, SRW, 8.1L

B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

Me and Mama and the fur-kid:
Prince - chihuahua-pug mix