Photo no found,

If the BD5 is as good as the TS3, you will not be disappointed

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

• Fhkw9DPJ8V1g changed the title to Practically NEW Trailersaver BD5 air hitch, Fredericksburg, TX, $1900
On 5/27/2024 at 12:36 PM, Fhkw9DPJ8V1g said:

Ram 3500 puck mount. BD5 is only available as a puck mount. 

The truck is listed in the “vehicles for sale” section. 

I was trying to sell it for you and was asked the question.

59 minutes ago, mike5511 said:
On 5/27/2024 at 12:36 PM, Fhkw9DPJ8V1g said:

I was trying to sell it for you and was asked the question.

Thank you! Keep trying. 😀 I appreciate ya!!

I’m removing it from the truck in a couple of days. 
The BD5 can be mounted in any Ram, Ford or GM  truck. Each truck has its own adapter frame to fit the proper puck frame. So when you order one new from the factory they include the frame mount for whatever truck brand you have. This is setup as a Ram. 

If you wanted to put this same hitch in a Ford or GM truck you can order the frame mount for that particular puck system. TrailerSaver sells them for about $500 plus shipping. Aaron at TrailerSaver can explain this better if anyone wants to call him. He’s a good guy. 

• Fhkw9DPJ8V1g changed the title to Practically NEW, 6 months old, Trailer Saver BD5 air hitch, Fredericksburg, TX, $1200 Price LOWERED

I've now removed this from the truck since we'll be selling that soon. I've also lowered the price to the point of being ridiculous. This hitch is 6 months old. We used it to tow from Houston to Central Florida and then back to Fredericksburg, TX.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. We've sold the RV due to some health issues and now the hitch needs to go to a good home.

That's a screaming deal, and I believe the mounts can be changed out to fit the Ford puck pattern.  Any buyer interested should give them a call if they need a different mounting pattern.

2001 VNL 660

2018 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

3 minutes ago, aknavy said:

That's a screaming deal, and I believe the mounts can be changed out to fit the Ford puck pattern.  Any buyer interested should give them a call if they need a different mounting pattern.

You're right. All you need to set this up in a Ford or GM is the proper frame and the proper pucks which can be purchased from Trailer Saver for around $500. That puts you all in at around $1700 for what is essentially a brand new hitch.

Some of you may be wondering why I would sell it for so little. The short answer is that our last hitch had a catastrophic failure and the manufacturer of that product (Roadmaster) helped to offset the cost of this new hitch. We're very happy with how they responded to us but f I still had a CR hitch I would throw money at this hitch with both hands!

For $1200 it should sell fast. You see more Ford ones out there than Ram ones. If I had not just picked up a TS3 this Winter, I would be all over this. Good luck for a quick sale. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3