ECR Pre-Rally

SuiteSuccess

Folks arriving daily.  Had few storms first of week now it’s snowing. Roger brought it from Kansas.  Warmup starting tomorrow and nearly 70 by the weekend.  Maybe can start going outside for Happy hours 😊

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

14 hours ago, PaHunter said:

Tell Roger to take the snow back to Kansas. 70's sounds really great.

Well, 
I now have to make a trip back home starting tomorrow, and will return on Wednesday, leaving the camper and DW here, so I'll take the bad weather with me for you all to miss, or enjoy the nice weather:P.

Can't wait to see that great looking Volvo, Yeller is a color of mine, and it stands out fer sure.

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

1 hour ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

Well, 
I now have to make a trip back home starting tomorrow, and will return on Wednesday, leaving the camper and DW here, so I'll take the bad weather with me for you all to miss, or enjoy the nice weather:P.

Can't wait to see that great looking Volvo, Yeller is a color of mine, and it stands out fer sure.

Roger

Hey Roger,

Don't let those bullies get to you. I have your back. I will bring the good weather with me on Friday. It has stopped snowing here in northeast Ohio and the long range forecast shows the temperatures for Friday should be in the upper 60's in northeast Ohio.

See you'll in a few days,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

2 hours ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

Well, 

Roger

Have a safe trip home and back. Wish we were going to have the Volvo for this trip, but will not get to pick it up until the end of the month. We can always schedule to attend ECR next year.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it. It's snow again right now ( 11:50 am ) on Monday. The weather folks are talking about being 75*F on Friday. Right !!!!  lol.

Al

I hope some buddy at the rally can chime in. The baseball in Cleveland yesterday it was 32*F at first pitch.

Al

50’s and cloudy today. Warm up this week but may get some chilly weather next week. 

Oops posting same time as Nigel

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

We are having a mini-pre rally in Nashville, (except I'm in Cleveland today). Sean and Andrea are here and DW said another HDT was parked by our rig this morning in the field. She didn't see them pull in and truck is in the field, so trying to figure out what trailer to go over and say hi. We'll be over on Sunday. Looking forward to it. 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

We are on our way.  We are traveling with Pat (JPL) and Shirley.  We are staying at Asheville East KOA and will be in tomorrow, Thursday.

sE9j0hsl.jpg "border=0
m3zZPvb.pngClick For Full-Size Image.

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

Archived