Nanook2017, we're excited

Larry&Donna-AK

We're excited, just received confirmation our New Volvo 780 has been built and now waiting transport to our dealership. Wahoo!!!! :)

Just had to share.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Congrats! That is exciting news! The hard part will be waiting for it to arrive and the dealer to finish his prep! LOL. Enjoy the "new car" smell.

Yes, we're counting down the days for the arrival, hopefully arriving sooner than later. We've been waiting, what seems like, forever. All because I wanted a 2017 year model.

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Congratulations!

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

All of the Volvos built here are built in Dublin Va. Shirleys sisters husband retired from the Volvo plant. He took me on a tour of the plant back when they were building Volvos in one end of the building and Macks in the other end. Now they have moved the Mack plant up north. I have sat at the Hardees and watched many a new truck hit I-81 for its road test. Makes your mouth water. I would have loved to deliver it anywhere! Congratulations for the 780! Pat

The Old Sailor

All of the Volvos built here are built in Dublin Va. Shirleys sisters husband retired from the Volvo plant. He took me on a tour of the plant back when they were building Volvos in one end of the building and Macks in the other end. Now they have moved the Mack plant up north. I have sat at the Hardees and watched many a new truck hit I-81 for its road test. Makes your mouth water. I would have loved to deliver it anywhere! Congratulations for the 780! Pat

The Old Sailor

Thank you Pat...once everything is completed and we're on the road we'll have a great story to tell.

Larry,

Congrats on the new truck.....looking forward to meeting up with you at the WCR. Should be fun since Tim's Mobile Suite is going to be stocked up for the campfire conversation...... ;)

Man, I'm going to need a list! This Rally could get expensive, and then there is the truck.

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

Larry,

Congrats on the new truck.....looking forward to meeting up with you at the WCR. Should be fun since Tim's Mobile Suite is going to be stocked up for the campfire conversation...... ;)

This will be our first time meeting everyone, we're looking forward to good times. Besides, I do my best learning during campfires. :)

Congratulations, what a great setup you're putting together.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived