I am not leaving the HDT group

Mark and Dale Bruss

While I may not have an HDT anymore, I am not leaving the group. The HHRV Resource Guide is still my baby as well as the HDT Rally site.

I know too many people in the HDT family to leave. We will just be on the back row at the Rally.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Hello Mark,

I would like to 'Thank You' for your web site and the resource guide. It has been a big help to me working on my truck. Wish you the best of luck in your new adventure.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Never had any doubt that you wouldn't leave but now how am I gonna recognize you when you try to sneak through town?

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Never had any doubt that you wouldn't leave but now how am I gonna recognize you when you try to sneak through town?

Evidently painting Red Rover grey didn't let him sneak through, so he's going to try a more discreet RV. If that doesn't work, he'll have to resort to a pickup truck to sneak through with all of the commuter traffic.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Mark,

Glad to hear you are sticking around. The work and effort you both put in to helping others in the HDT group is priceless. The Resource guide is a whole lot of information in one location and can sometimes be overwhelming to newbies but having the data to go to is great. Hope to see you guys at another rally in the future or on the road when we finally decide to retire (4 years 4 months but who is counting).

Cheers,

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Congrats on the sale of Red Rover they got a sweet ride! Thanks for hanging around too and being the keeper of the resource guide!

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Mark don't even think of parking on the back row, that's reserved for us low life's. Congrats on the sale

Rick and Alana

Fulltimers

2018 Newmar Ventana 4037

2020 Jeep Gladiator 

1997 Jeep TJ

2009 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

formerly owned 2000 Volvo 770, 600 Cummins ISX,18 speed autoshift, 14 foot "garage"

ET,Jackalopee,MaxBrake,Pressure Pro pro

www.rickandalanasgreatadventures.blogspot.com

Archived