Merry Christmas everyone!

I just wanted to take the time this morning to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the best of wishes for the coming 2016. Depending on where you live and what circumstances you came upon or endured, you may feel that these times are a bit troublesome. Certainly here in Alberta so many people have lost their jobs, and had to rely on others for help and support. I want to reach out to all of you and say "Thanks" for all of your acts of kindness and support. I have been one of the lucky ones and I am still employed, but I have many friends who currently are not, and I feel for them.

So, please, at this Christmas, please take a moment to give to charity, give to others, and if you are one of the lucky ones, please take time to be thankful and happy to spend time with those you love and cherish.

Merry Christmas to all.

Rick & JoAnn

Linda, tomorrow we'll be taking my spare coats and clothes to the local homeless shelter. They take in families and unaccompanied men and women too. My wife takes hers to the women's shelter specializing in battered women. We have some specific shares we try to do every year. I think that is an excellent suggestion.

Archived