FollowMyBuild Launch Pad Voting Contest

bmzero

First off, I apologize for the spam, but I'm posting this here because I hope you feel it's relevant to the group.

My company is building a website and mobile application for people who build things. It's called FollowMyBuild (http://www.FollowMyBuild.com/). We have been selected as a top 10 finalist in the SEMA Launch Pad competition. Winning this competition would be a huge boost for the platform.

To get into the top 2, and get a chance to present to a live audience at SEMA this November, we need to win a Facebook voting competition. Anyone with a Facebook account can vote and it only takes about 20 seconds to click the vote button.

To make things easier, I have circled our voting box below. It moves around each page load, so you'll have to look for "Brit Mansell - Chief Thinkerupper".

vote.jpg

Here is the voting link - https://www.facebook.com/SEMAYEN?sk=app_403834839671843

For an example of the platform, you can see my Volvo 730 at http://www.followmybuild.com/bmzero/Volvo-730-HDT-RV-Hauler.

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Done!

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Will do when wife gets on Facebook. I don't have an account

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Good pitch. You convinced me to go check it out.

Excellent concept, more input and info than just a youtube video, which lacks a moderator, and frequently complete info, plus adds in sponsorship possibilities

Looking for investors?

And yes i clicked too.

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

Good pitch. You convinced me to go check it out.

Excellent concept, more input and info than just a youtube video, which lacks a moderator, and frequently complete info, plus adds in sponsorship possibilities

Looking for investors?

And yes i clicked too.

Thanks, Exile.

We are just recently beginning the development of our advanced features which really speak to the business model. The current live functionality is just the beginning. We will be integrating with several third party data services to uniquely identify products used within builds. It isn't much of a stretch to see where we're going from there.

I have already gone through an initial round of funding and we did very well. We should not need further funding for the next couple of years.

If you have some ideas, though, I would be glad to discuss it further. The success of this platform will be measured by the adoption rate. We need all the help we can get to compete against the macro social networks out there.

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Archived