HDT Campground Guide - Don't forget!

Jack Mayer

NK MIP RV Park, Osoyoos, British Columbia - 8000 45th St, GPS: 49.03861, -119.44117

All Year, 326 sites, All ages, Tents sites: 252, 916 ft elev, Accepts Big Rigs, 11 pull thrus, 307 full hookups, electric, 12 elec-water hookups, 30/50 amp, tables, water, toilets, showers, dump, propane, laundry, internet, pet friendly

We're 62feet and had no problem. We were in the open area up top

Thank you, Jack, for the reminder!

..could not find the Canadian provinces in the drop down menu.

Canadian Provinces are now in the drop down list.

Please post more!

I will get the campgrounds on the map as soon as possible.

There have been some changes in Google Maps over the past months which have caused some issues with the map. I have used some bandaids to temporarily fix them sorta (time constraints). I am working on making some updates to the site and I will get to it as soon as I am able.

Please use the submission form to enter a campground. Posting a campground on the forum won't git'r done.

If you have problems with the form then please let me know and I will do my best to fix it as soon as possible.

Carl,

Google maps has recently been completely rewritten (last 6 months) which broke the tool (or the process within the tool) that was used to create the information windows (links and markup) in the map.

I started to go back in and hand code them. So, in some (~20%) of the information windows the links have been restored.

I stopped because I was working on a better solution with the possibility of a complete website rebuild but I have to get the map part figured out first.

Trey,

I know you mentioned before but remind me why the campground website address is not linked in the map pin listing rather than having to be copied and pasted into the browser?

Carl,

I accidentally found that you can just hi-light the campground website then right click it to go directly to it, no copy/paste.

Any way to add an "Edit" button, to update or remove locations? Apparently 1 of ours in BC has gone Park Model,

On the detail page for each campground (aka - HHRV Info Page) look in the upper right hand corner and you will see an email link to send updated information.

Also, all the links on the locator map should now be restored to clickable links.

Just for some info about a campground that is on the map but is no longer a public campground. It is Canyon RV campground in Hungry Horse Montana. It was sold to the company that is operating Glacier National park and is used only for there workers.

so it is not open to the public.

Safe Travels, Vern

Archived