hhrvresourceguide

The Heavy Haulers Resource Guide & HDT Rally Site

HHRVLogo.jpg

Welcome to The Heavy Haulers Resource Guide

HHRVResource.com is a compilation of information from the members of the HDT Forum supplemented by background information to help in the decision process to acquire, setup, and use a Class 8 truck as an RV hauler.

Additional information to other aspects of RVing have been added to increase the usefulness of the Resource Guide.

Also included in the Heavy Haulers Resource Guide are photos of member trucks, and the East Coast, West Coast and National HDT Rallies.

Welcome to The National HDT Rally Web Site

HDTRally.com web site holds the projected, current and historical information and photos from the National HDT Rallies held each year in the central part of the United States.

For HDT Information - Heavy Haulers RV Resource Guide

For HDT Campgrounds - Heavy Haulers RV Campground Guide

Please do not post comments here, this thread is for update information only.

Edited by hhrvresourceguide

Mark, Not sure if this is the right place to post the info but had a good repair experience in Barstow, CA

American Towing & Recovery

2520 E. Main Street

Barstow, CA 92311

760-256-5200

Had an air leak, they took a look at the truck right away, found a leaking cab air bag. No parts available in Barstow so they capped off the line to stop the leak. (Had cab air bags replaced at TEC Volvo in Reno two days later.) Took less than an hour and they only charged us 1/2 hour labor. 

Dennis

Mark,

I would like to add BS Trailer Sales  1900 East Wyatt Earp Blvd.  Phone# 888277-2537  Dodge City, KS 67801 to the trailer repair list.

The service was great, swift and the owner was quite friendly.

We broke a spring just west of Dodge on Saturday. I called and left a message stating what I needed on Sat.

Monday when I called to confirm if they could take care of me they said" I thought that was you sitting in our drive". Anyway they replaced two springs and had me on the road by 2:30pm.Great people to deal with and fair prices.

ShortyO