CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Linda, tell Ron to get his " big boy panties on " and shake that heart problem. I hope the new meds fix it.

Wallace was right when he told us the salty ocean air would cause all our clothes to shrink. I'm sure it was the salty air and not all the food they forced us to eat everyday.

We had fun and now we are back on vacation in the MH. We will spend the next couple days cleaning the rig and tryinr to figure out where to next.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe & Marcia ..Glad you are back and that you had a good time. Can't wait to see you this winter. We are planning on being out of here in a month, VA. Beach for a month then south to FL and other parts.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

OK, I have finally talked Paulie into going to Q this winter. Are there any plans for class get togethers for January? This will be our first trip and we are looking forward to it.

We are currently in west Memphis at Tom Sawyer's on the Mississippi enjoying the sunset. Spent over a week in Elkhart after the Escapade getting some work done on the coach. Boy, was it ever hopping around there! We pigged out on prime rib at Dandinos twice and then discovered the Chicken Coop for breakfast. Gotta start walking again, these ol jeans are snugging up a bit! Heading to the RGV to see that 93 year old swinger down in Weslaco. Not sure where to stay this week. Have heard Llano Grande is under water...the golf course is prolly closed this year. Hope there are some folks we can meet up with this fall.

hugs

dennise

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

If the class of 07 doesn't have anything going on the ESCAPEES will have their thing going on. I have heard Bob and Molly will be there this year, and any time spent with them will lead to fun and excitement. I'm sure others will be there also.

We are sitting at Sumter Oaks deciding which way we will be turning when we leave the park, and when we will be leaving the park.

I went with a fellow SKP today in search of tires and found the tire business is as messed up as the RV industry was a year or so ago. They jacked their prices up when oil went so high in 08, but they have not dropped them since the price of oil dropped, on top of that it is almost like they quit making RV tires.

All these decisions have made me so tired I need a nap.............

Chasing the 70's

What Joe..youare n't staying in FL this winter??

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

fedexman, there are BOF groups of SKPs who gather in January at Q. The Boondockers are northeast of town on Palomas Rd., and the Boomers have a big gathering east of town. Ask on this forum under "Boondocking" and I imagine someone will give you directions. And the official SKP gathering is usually at the Boomers site.

Hope you have a great time at Q. Won't make it myself this year, maybe next.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

What Joe..youare n't staying in FL this winter??

OH Yea, as of now the "etch-a-sketch shows us meandering out of FL sometime in May of 2011. We will be leaving Bushnell Thursday, we have a long drive down to Key West, and we want to be there during the third week in Oct.

Thinking about it, most people get a week or maybe two weeks to spend on their vacation and here we are planning two weeks to get to our "vacation" spot. I love this life style................

Chasing the 70's

Wow, the summer has flown! We're loading up to leave our home base at Shepherd tomorrow. The ususal thousand things to get done but the car is packed and most of the compartments are organized. Just loads and loads of last minute stuff. We're off to Pendleton and then down to Vancouver to exchange the Brake Buddy and then probably to the coast. Should be a great winter!

Leland & Cathy

Leland & CAthy..travel slow & safe.

Joe will catch up with you in Dec. Wwe may spend Christmas in the Keys. But then who knows!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Hi guys....yes, we plan to be in Quartszite in January; Joe it would be MORE fun and excitement if you and Marcia were there!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone else, come on out and let's have some fun in the desert!!!

Linda, hope Ron is doing better, hugs and prayers to Jay & Fay and Hank & Patti...we sure miss all of you!!!

We are on the road headed to Lexington, KY for that Horse Show with our kids...it's sure good to have the wheels rolling!!

Big hugs to everyone and travel safely!!

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

We are on the road headed to Lexington, KY for that Horse Show with our kids...it's sure good to have the wheels rolling!!

Yoo Molly and Bob:

We are in Campbellsville, KY only 82 miles SW of Lexington!!!! We just started working at amazon.com this week so are in "conditioning" mode and only work 5 hours a day this week and next. We are off on Saturdays and Sundays. Can we get together while you are in the area please. It's been since Bourne, TX spring 2008 since we've seen you guys. Let's make it happen.

Jim & Bobbie Chapman

http://chappytrails.blogspot.com

SKP#95234

We will be leaving Bushnell Thursday, we have a long drive down to Key West, and we want to be there during the third week in Oct.

We'll be expecting some great pics from Fantasy Fest....hee-hee!!

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

So Molly...I am guessing you are in Lexington with the coach. Hope it is fixed fast and you can do the horse show with the kids and no headaches.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Well it WAS good to have the wheels rolling for just a little while! :(

Yes, Linda, we got towed into the Lee-Hi truck stop about 10:30 PM..that's in Lexington VA...on the way to Lexington KY...hope we can get there!!! The kids have had the tickets for almost a year for the International Horse Show, so they will be very disappointed!!

It looks like the AC compressor locked up, which broke the serpentine belt on the fan, which causes an overheating situation and shuts down everything else...bummer...poop happens. Maybe Mr. T will wave the wand and everything will be all fixed up, fast. Or maybe we'll just be heading to Red Bay sooner than planned...if they can get us running.

Wahhhhhhhhhh!!! I need cheese to go with my whine!!! :(

Bob and Molly

SKP #73997

Yoo Molly and Bob:

We are in Campbellsville, KY only 82 miles SW of Lexington!!!! We just started working at amazon.com this week so are in "conditioning" mode and only work 5 hours a day this week and next. We are off on Saturdays and Sundays. Can we get together while you are in the area please. It's been since Bourne, TX spring 2008 since we've seen you guys. Let's make it happen.

Yes! Would love to see you!!! Hope they can get us running again quickly. Looks like we may have to take the car and drive to Roanoke in search of a part tomorrow...they will let us know in the morning. We are practicing our patience skills!!! But it ain't easy!!! :(

Wish us luck and we'll see you soon! HUGS!

Bob and Molly

SKP #73997

I landed near Cincinnati yesterday to visit my "East Coast" family. It'll take me a week or so to bail a few out of jail, round up the runaway nieces and nephews from the streets, grant some "loans" to those facing imminent foreclosure, and get a cousin or two into rehab.

I'm hoping to pass through Campbellsville when I head south, then over to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once I see the colors I'll head to the Gulf at the slightest indication of winter arriving...

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Marty...keep in touch. Are you spending the winter in the gulf???? Would love to catch up with you. We should be headed that way the end of Nov...that is if we can get out of PA.

Molly we are sending good thoughts your dierection for speedy repairs to happen.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Currently parked with the Boomers at the Balloon Fiesta. Saw the Crew video today and listened to one of the pilots at the Happy Hour today. Tomorrow morning will be able to observe/help launch a few balloons at a school yard and the main event starts on Saturday. It will be early mornings for the days I help.

I'll be in Quartzsite in January but don't know with which group I will be parking.

- Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

I'm hoping to pass through Campbellsville when I head south, then over to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once I see the colors I'll head to the Gulf at the slightest indication of winter arriving...

Hey Marty, come on down! We are here.......Found some "Local Libation" called apple pie... and blueberry, and blackberry....A LITTLE GOES A LOOOOOOOOOONG WAY! Let us know if you can make it....There is some really nice scenery here...

Enjoy your mystical journey!

Jim

Jim & Bobbie Chapman

http://chappytrails.blogspot.com

SKP#95234

Greg said <<<Hey David......on my blog I have a map entitled "Stalking Our Friends" I try to keep it updated by reading blogs and posts here on the SKP forum. Seems, as far as I know, that most folks are still UP NORTH. Cept Joe and Marcia who caulked up the Kountry Star and floated to Mexico...>>>.

Hey Greg, Move our dot. We're in St.Ignatius Montana for a couple of days on our way west somewhere.

Leland

Leland & Cathy

Leland, I just have to know where you have the pole barn stashed in that MH?

Be safe and ENJOY the journey.

Greg, you need to get on Mandalay! Ask them if they are going to pay your "motel" bills while you are displaced out of your HOME.

Chasing the 70's

Hi Gang, Looks like folks are moving in the direction of where the winter months works best for them. We have landed in Paragould AR to visit Kathy's brother for a few days then will stop in Branson for a few more then meander towards Arizona for the winter grazing. Wishing you all safe travels,and Marty be careful who you bail out up there they could be part of my family. :)

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Archived