CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are making a B Line (why do they call it a B Line?) to Bushnell. Left Raccoon Valley this AM and wound up at one of our

When bees discover a particularly rich source of food, they make a "bee line" back to their hive, where they do their dance alerting their compatriots to the discovery. Bee hunters in woods way back then watched for bees making this flight, which led them, in turn, to sources of honey. As you know from running around in this area, sugar sources other than honey were non-existent. See "The Bee Hunter" by James Fenimore Cooper for how this worked.

You're making a bee line to your home, your place. The shortest possible distance you can come up with. When you get there, you must wave your arms, shake your hips, and turn around in place for twenty times to tell everyone where the food is. If you are wrong, you will be killed by your disappointed compatriots.

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

So Marty...what is the winter weather predictition?????

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Joe! Sure hope you do not have to swim! Gulf looks nasty!

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Joe! Sure hope you do not have to swim! Gulf looks nasty

YES it does, but I'm thinking that it is good to see it that way NOW, maybe next week we will have clear skies for smoth sailing.

When are you coming to FL?

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts, they are very comforting. We will be heading to New York City for a hop with Escapees and then back to Mn. to work out the estate details.

Drive careful and play safe

Sandy & Mike

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

Sandy and Mike,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, you are in our thoughts!!!

J&L looking forward to seeing your guys down here in the RGV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe and Marcia have a great trip!!!!!

Jay started his chemo and rad. on Mon. Doing well so far!!!!!!!!!!!!! We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fay

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

And how is Miss Fay?????

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Wow, looks like it might be time to get out of this area. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 43. Maybe I'll find some inside things to do. Like sit on the heater all day. :rolleyes:

We think we're going to get out of here in about 10 days. To Pendleton Or. first. We are just missing the Escapees Chapter rally in oregon. dang!

Leland & Cathy

Have a good time!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Hey all, my last post until we return from the cruise. Greg you will have to keep everyone entertained while we are gone. Everyone be safe and ENJOY.

Hope it is a wonderful trip for you!!! Give Wanda and Wallace a big ol hug from us! And one to Jim and Chris and y'all too!!

Sure missed you at Escapade!!

Oh, and a Happy Birthday to Marcia tomorrow!!!

HUGS!!!

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

I guess everyone that was at the escapade is still there? havent seen any updates so I'm thinking everyone is in stealth mode.. We are in Wisconsin in the rain and cool air. Will start to head south Thursday. Looks like no big storms brewing in the gulf so maybe Joe, Marcia and the other skips haven't left port. :) Safe travels

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Ron is home from his heart study today and doing fine. No ablation done but new medicine....here's hoping this works.

Thanks to all of you who kept him in your thoughts today.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

I guess everyone that was at the escapade is still there? havent seen any updates so I'm thinking everyone is in stealth mode.. We are in Wisconsin in the rain and cool air. Will start to head south Thursday. Looks like no big storms brewing in the gulf so maybe Joe, Marcia and the other skips haven't left port. :D Safe travels

Hey David......on my blog I have a map entitled "Stalking Our Friends" I try to keep it updated by reading blogs and posts here on the SKP forum. Seems, as far as I know, that most folks are still UP NORTH. Cept Joe and Marcia who caulked up the Kountry Star and floated to Mexico....

now if someone doesn't mention where they are in their blog or haven't posted anything here on the forum, well my 'map' will not necessarily be accurate.....lol

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Hey David......on my blog I have a map entitled "Stalking Our Friends" I try to keep it updated by reading blogs and posts here on the SKP forum. Seems, as far as I know, that most folks are still UP NORTH. Cept Joe and Marcia who caulked up the Kountry Star and floated to Mexico....

now if someone doesn't mention where they are in their blog or haven't posted anything here on the forum, well my 'map' will not necessarily be accurate.....lol

For the sake of accuracy only, Connie and I have both made it back to Ocala,FL. Connie yesterday and me today with the MH.

Actually cooler than where we were in TN.

Hugs to all.

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Paul & Connie..can't wait to catchup with you this winter. Its been way to long.

Greg ..I love the "Stalking Friendsds" caption. It just cracked me up!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

OK Greg we left the rain in Wisconsin Yesterday and landed in Hampton IL for the weekend, thanks for the info on (Stalking our friends).

Linda & Ron good news about Ron, hope the new meds work and now that the test is over Ron's shirt pocket will stop buzzing. ;)

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Archived