CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

6 AM and I am sitting here at the PC waiting on the sun to come up, so I thought I would check out Gregs Blog to see where everyone is. Gerg has THIS MAP on his blog stalking us, and I see two couples are still hanging out way too far north.

Leland would you please take Cathy lower on the map, I really don't want you to have to strap on those chains.

And GREG, what are you thinking?????? I hope you are picking up the MH and heading S O U T H................

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why OF COURSE Carolyn especially since I believe you are a fellow cheesehead and we really hope to 'bump' into you some day (and I wish I were in Monterey CA !!!!)

Also ....if anyone of you have happened to actually look at that thing DON'T want me 'stalking' you - LOL let me know and I will remove you....or add you at your pleasure....

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Why OF COURSE Carolyn especially since I believe you are a fellow cheesehead and we really hope to 'bump' into you some day (and I wish I were in Monterey CA !!!!)

Also ....if anyone of you have happened to actually look at that thing DON'T want me 'stalking' you - LOL let me know and I will remove you....or add you at your pleasure....

I don't mind Greg. In fact I actually moved the marker for us to where we really are, so you can come visit. ;-)

hugs all, safe travels.

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Ok gang we have arrived in Tucson (DMAFB Fam Camp) will be here till around the 8th of Dec Visiting with friends & Family and routine Dr. appt. also will be at Phoenix. NASCAR race 10th -14th Nov anyone in the area give out a shout Weather has been great usually is this time of year.

safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Hmmmm, a vegan substitute for chicken fried steak, how about chicken fried tofu?

YUK!

Fred Meyers Groceries had some vegetarian Chicken patties that tasted pretty darn good. I don't think they were vegan though. Probably some cheese in the binding.

Raining ..... still

We'll get to Sutherlin SKP park today.

Leland & Cathy

I'm afraid I have to join Patty & Jay in needing your prayers for health issues. The docs think my cancer may have recurred. Before I left Oregon they did a PET scan to check something they saw on the CT scan I had 9/30. It's not absolutely conclusive, but the surgeon who did my first one recommends an endoscopic biopsy of a 3/4" spot between my liver & pancreas that he's afraid may be on a lymph node.

Since I've moved in the midst of all this, I have to see a new local oncologist on Thursday. However, I do have the name of a doc at Stanford University Hospital, which is only 1-1/4 hrs away, from my Portland, OR surgeon. So I hope I can get things moving rapidly Thursday. My brother is going with me for a second set of ears.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

I guess the blessing is that I'm not "sick" in the sense of feeling lousy. In fact, I feel great. It's just a very weird feeling to know there is an evil menace growing in my body. Days are fine, surrounded by fun & loving people, beautiful natural setting, great places to walk Joey, fascinating historical stuff to see, healthy food at the farmers' markets...., nights are tough, so I take a little Ativan (anti-anxiety med) because lousy sleep is unhealthy.

Thanks for thoughts & prayers.

Carolyn

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

We're getting ready to move on south. Really don't like being one of the most northern dots on Greg's stalking map. We're waiting for mail to catch up and then onward. Dillemma - Down the coast, redwoods and Ca. gas prices or Inland, Nevada, cheaper gas, maybe a little colder for a while? Grand Canyon or Grand Redwoods??? I guess no one said this lifestyle was going to be easy did they??

Leland & Cathy

I like my major decision of the day to be which way to turn at the red light we are sitting at. So Leland, in your case just make sure it is in a southern direction. SE SW or just SOUTH.

Now that Fantasy Fest is in the "did that" column we are just going to hang out for a week or two, ot three at the Fam-Camp here on KW. Thoughts of Coco Beach keep popping up, but we will have to wait and see...................

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Carolyn Rest assured you will be on our prayer list along with other friends and family that are having issues. Sounds like you are enjoying where you are now. Hugs!

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Carolyn....Prayers & Hugs.

Has anyone had contact with Patty & Hank recently??? Have tried to call her with no answer and don't have Hanks#

We have landed in VA. Beach at the Ocean Pines RV Park adjacent to NAS Oceana. We currently plan to be here thru Dec. We will travel back up to PA for the week leading up to and including Christmas Day to be with my Mom...So no Florida for us. In Jan will be moving to the Savannah NWR in South Carolina (but only minutes to Savannah, GA) until the end of March.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

New plans for us. My sister is doing very well with her chemo and we feel comfortable about her being able to manage without us right now. So, we are heading east to Arizona (hopefully tomorrow). Have just one little maintenance item to get done on the MH and we have an early morning appointment to get that done tomorrow. If they get us done earlier enough we drive out to Q and stake out a spot.

Beaming good thoughts to Carolyn, Jay, Fay and Patti.

Norah & Howie, so glad to hear your sister is doing better & you can get back on the road for awhile. Do you know that the Boondockers BoF has a gathering at Death Valley later this month? It coincides with some Old Timers' Days thing that always sounded like fun to me. Enjoy, whatever you do & wherever you do it! Hugs.

Carolyn

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

Do you know that the Boondockers BoF has a gathering at Death Valley later this month? It coincides with some Old Timers' Days thing that always sounded like fun to me. Enjoy, whatever you do & wherever you do it! Hugs.

Thanks Carolyn, Yes, we did know about that and would love to do it someday, but I'm teaching an online course right now and the Internet access in Death Valley was zero the last time I checked.

Thanks Carolyn, Yes, we did know about that and would love to do it someday, but I'm teaching an online course right now and the Internet access in Death Valley was zero the last time I checked.

I think the event Carolyn is talking about is "encampment". There is info about this at this site http://www.deathvalley49ers.org/index.htm

It goes from Nov 7 to 14. I don't think we can get there in time but it looks like fun. I would think that finding a site might be an issue too.

BTW - We're still in Sutherlin Or and the weather is beautiful. No rain, although not much sunshine. temps up into the 70's today and tomorrow. Whoo Hooooooooo!

And HOW ABOUT THOSE GIANTS!

Leland & Cathy

Wow. Howie and Norah on the move again. We might be able to meet up in a few months.

I'm in Gadsden, Alabama, should be in Summerdale Thursday or Friday. If anyone is planning on going south through Alabama, AVOID I-59! This is the route from Chattanooga to Birmingham. They're doing a complete remove/replace thing, which should have been done years ago. I've got blisters on my arse from the bouncing and bucking. I think Jim and Bobbie might be impacted by this. [by the poor road surface, not my blisters].

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Howie & Norah...so glad you are on the road again....Wish we were going out there this winter.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived