CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

That's great news about Jay and Fay; I'm watching for a chance to help them out during their no-doubt long recoveries. Thanks to Joe for keeping everyone informed.

I'm in Decatur, Michigan, not far from Kalamazoo, to do some genealogy research. Also not far from Elkhart, making a day-trip to the rally a requirement. I'll drive down and pay the day fee and see who I can find, either Wednesday or Thursday.

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big thanks to Jim from Heartland RV's, he bought pizza for the Class of 2007, and adopted Class of 2007, that gather up around site 305 here at Elkhart CG.

Someone also showed the Desert Queen Contest from 2008 today at Rich and Mary's. It was fun watching it again...

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Fay Carter called tonight, the results from the lab came back from Jay's surgery. It is glioblastoma, and that is about all she could say except they should be able to fly back to the RGV Thursday.

Lets keep them in our prayers.

Chasing the 70's

Jay and I are still in N.C. We sure appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. Yesterday we received the final pathology report and it wasn't what we were hoping for. Jay's tumor was a giloblastoma, they did get it out, we'll talk more today to the doctors about options we were just in shock as the initial path report was better, but that finall one can be a kicker. We are headed to Weslaco Thursday for a few weeks for Jay's head to heal before treatment begins somewhere. I saw my doctor yesterday, things are going well, I just need to find a doctor where we land to get on track. Hope everyone is enjoying this lifestle to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fay

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Jay & Fay,

We love you and are thinking about you......trying to figure out a way to package up some "strength vibes" to send your way. Wish we could be there with you to hold your hand.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Well, tonight was a (almost) reprisal of the 2007 Cactus Queen Contest here in Elkhart...what a hoot! Class of 07 was well represented with our adoptees carrying the torch admirably. It sure brought back good memories of those fun times we all had together!! :D

Big KUDOS to Marcia, as she conspired with Nick to get the "ladies" to collect for CARE at the end of the show and they collected $450, to be sent on behalf of the Gypsy Journal Rally!!! It was great to be with Joe and Marcia and Paul and Connie this evening...and our adoptees, but we sure miss the rest of y'all....and especially the ones who are having stuggles.

Sending prayers and hugs to all of you!! Keep the faith and feel the love!! :)

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Well, tonight was a (almost) reprisal of the 2007 Cactus Queen Contest here in Elkhart...what a hoot! Class of 07 was well represented with our adoptees carrying the torch admirably. It sure brought back good memories of those fun times we all had together!! :D

So where are the photos evidence stashed? Must be some blackmail fodder in there somewhere - especially if referenced to the infamous Cactus Queen incident.

Leland & Cathy

Check it out on my blog at http://gypsyjournal.net/blog/2010/09/01/hoosier-honey/

Thanks to all of our "ladies" for being good sports for a good cause.

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper

http://gypsyjournalrv.com/category/nicksblog/

Author of "Meandering Down The Highway, A Year On The Road With Fulltime RVers" and "Work Your Way Across The USA, You Can Travel & Earn A Living Too!"

So where are the photos evidence stashed? Must be some blackmail fodder in there somewhere - especially if referenced to the infamous Cactus Queen incident.

Chris Guld posted some in Facebook (as did Lynette McHenry) but the best is the YouTube video Chris put up.

SKP hugs,
Donna [Froggi] & Stu
BLOGS: Our Prime Years ~ My Author Site
2000 Freightliner FL60, 2007 41' KZ Toy Hauler, 2015 HD Tri-Glide
SKP Lifetime #48337 ~ Good Sam Lifetime #42600353

Gosh we are missing all of you and the fun.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

OK the GJR has been fun, but now that it is over it is time to roll the wheels. The weather has been good, rain Thursday to settle the dust, and sunshine today.

We are headed this AM to pick up the desk, and then to pick up dad in OH. We will have dad a couple days while we take him to KY where we will spend a couple more days visiting family before high tailing it to FL for the cruise on the 20th of Sept.

Everyone have fun and be safe......

Chasing the 70's

OK the GJR has been fun, but now that it is over it is time to roll the wheels. The weather has been good, rain Thursday to settle the dust, and sunshine today.

We are headed this AM to pick up the desk, and then to pick up dad in OH. We will have dad a couple days while we take him to KY where we will spend a couple more days visiting family before high tailing it to FL for the cruise on the 20th of Sept.

Everyone have fun and be safe......

We'll also be leaving the Elkhart Campground to head ALL the way to Goshen today. It was a great rally and a lot of fun. :D

Marty stopped in for a bit yesterday and we'll see him again at the Escapade. Awesome seeing some folks we haven't seen for awhile.

Everyone watch out for idiots on the road this weekend. :)

Hugs

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

All this fun going on and I'm digging (with the mini excavator) a sewer trench :D . YOu know that old saying that shi..... er stuff flows down hill, well only if you dig the slope of the trench just right! It sure would be easier if I had some skills. What a pain.

Oh well, when I get done we're scheduled for Pendleton Or and maybe Alburburque in time to watch some balloons.

Jay and Fay - thinking or (and prayingfor) you guys all the time. Hang in there. Peaks and valleys, peaks and valleys.

8 a.m. time to get to Work. (Just had to use the word for Paul and Joe! :P

Leland & Cathy

8 a.m. time to get to Work. (Just had to use the word for Paul and Joe!

I've heard all them dirty four letter words before....

Jay and Fay are still in NC, I guess they are having problems getting the logistics down on their flight back to TX.

Fay has had about all she can handle, and Jay isn't doing well either. They really NEED those prayers coming through.

Chasing the 70's

Leo now has a new place for his cage to sit while we are rolling down the road. I'll try to get pictures on my blog tonight.

It looks GOOD, and thanks to Bob and Molly, and the others that directed us to Focal Wood Products.

Although it would have been a lot cheaper if Marcia would just let me take Leo for a walk......

Chasing the 70's

Wonderful cool weather, homemade chicken soup and homemade bread...YUM.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived