CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have arrived in Goshen and are looking forward to seeing everyone. We are in the infield at the start of the third row. Stop by.

See yunz at happy hour.

Safe travels

Did you see the Standardbred training on the track this morning??

Hope to meet you all tomorrow!

SOLO Hugs

Cookie :P

Cookie & Comer

Queen Punky Brewster

2015 Entegra Cornerstone

2015 Grand Cherokee

Facebook. CookieRv

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls

I think I'm going to have to put an Escapade on my "bucket list" if I'm ever going to get there! My prayers too are with Landrys, Carters & Glovers.

Have a great time all you Class of '07 folk who are in Goshen for Escapade!

Yesterday I secured a workamping volunteer position at Laguna Seca Raceway Campground in Monterey County, CA, for 3-4 months beginning November 1st. "On the road again...."

Carolyn, mark your calendar and set some time aside for August 28- Sept 2, 2011 in Gillette,WY. Bob & Molly Pinner are going to be the Escapade Directors next year. woo hoo ;)

We'll try to make the whole class proud this year. Saw a bunch of folks today both parking and wandering. Another long day parking in the rain for 5 hours ;) , with one more day of parking to go. Sunny skies coming. :o

Then we'll kick back and start the party. Don't forget the Class Happy Hour Tomorrow.

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

I've got those dates down, Paul. Thanks. It's a little early for workampers, but we'll see how 2011 progresses. Pretty fantastic to hear that Bob & Molly will be the directors! Good for them!.

Wishing all you "Escapaders" warm, sunny days, happy happy hours, and lots of catching up with each other & making new friends.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

It's been great to see Paul and Connie, who worked their bums off the last two days and did everyone proud, and today Jim and Nanc came in...there is nothing like a Class of 2007 fix! And Dave and Kathy were here last week too!!

There are lots of our "adopted" kids here carrying on the tradition of fun, too!!

Hugs to all who aren't here, We miss Ya and love Ya! And big, special hugs to Patti and Hank, Jay and Fay and Norah and Howie, we miss you all and think of you often!!

Lots of new and old 07 folks are coming in too...remember Frank and Gisela, and Marty and Peggy who joined a bunch of us for breakfast at McDonald's in Sedalia after Escapade last year? They were 07 but had not met the rest of us yet and were on the way to Alaska? They are back and here to join us also!

Love and hugs to all of you!!! :(

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Sounds llike a great crowd to carry on the tradition of the class....everyone have fun....we miss not being there.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Connie wasn't feeling well today :rolleyes: , so we weren't able to attend the Class Happy Hour, but I did get to slip over before everybody left. :)

I was told that 70 people showed up, so for those who could make it, job well done. :P

Paul

Paul & Connie

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Our sympathy and prayers go out to Sandy & Mike on the loss of Sandy's father. Peace to you friends.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Messages?? for us??? Nothing that wouldn't look something like this: "Tell them ^*&%$ )(*&^ no good #@^$$ )*(&^% bums &^$@ " Some things you just CANNOT post on a family friendly bulletin board !!!!

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Messages?? for us??? Nothing that wouldn't look something like this: "Tell them ^*&%$ )(*&^ no good #@^$$ )*(&^% bums &^$@ " Some things you just CANNOT post on a family friendly bulletin board !!!!

That would have been my message! ;) Especially to Greg. Jean's message would be much nicer.

Hope the Escapade is going well. Wish we had been able to go. Just read that next year is back up in Gillette Wyoming. We will definately be there and want to be on the volunteers list to help.

Cathy and I are finishing up projects and doing winter close up stuff. Funny thing, the state electrical inspector said that if he didn't get to inspect the barn electrical, he would have the electricity shut off. I told him to go ahead, saves me one phone call as I would be calling to have it shut off for the season anyway. Don't think he appreciated his major threat being a big nothing to me. :lol: Teach him to try and bully me. Isn't there a song though along those lines? "I fight authority, authority always wins. oh well, next spring we'll figure it out.

Looks like it's to Oregon from here but then things change and plans are for sissies.

later later

Leland.

Leland & Cathy

Well we met John and Lora at Cracker Barrell for lunch....we had a great visit, although it was too short for everyone except maybe the waitress, and then they were off to points east.

Weather turned a little rough after we parted ways so J & L hope you didn't get caught in those storms and that you found a safe harbor for the night.

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Well we met John and Lora at Cracker Barrell for lunch....we had a great visit, although it was too short for everyone except maybe the waitress, and then they were off to points east.

Weather turned a little rough after we parted ways so J & L hope you didn't get caught in those storms and that you found a safe harbor for the night.

No problem: ran into a little rain through Omaha/Council Bluffs and then made an impromptu stop in Atlantic IA to see a cousin of mine that we hadn't seen for nearly 20 years. Holed up at Walmart through a bit of thunder & lightening, but nothing serious. The storm warnings for NE looked really nasty - hope everyone there is OK.

Thanks for coming to C/B for lunch, G&J - we had a great time and it was really great to see you both again. See ya'll in TX soon!

Jay & Fay - plan to arrive in the RGV around 10/14-10/15 and looking forward to seeing you both again!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

We are making a B Line (why do they call it a B Line?) to Bushnell. Left Raccoon Valley this AM and wound up at one of our favorite parks, Twin Oaks, near Perry GA. We will hang here for a couple days before hitting the FL line and Bushnell.

We will leave the rig at Sumter Oaks while we hitch a ride to Mexico on the cruise ship.

Everyone at the Escapade have FUN and we will catch you somewhere down the road.............

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Or, wish you were here. :o

Paul

Paul & Connie

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Archived