HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

icon_smile.gifHey Charlie I'll be down in Mission in a week or so ...I'll give you and Amber a call when I get there ....Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We arrived here in Mesa AZ at Mesa Spirits RV Park yesterday. We will most likely spend the Winter here.

seamo

Bob & Christina

Big Moma

2001 Volvo 660

10 speed autoshift

Work Table

Bostrom seats Sirius sat

Dog named Mack

2007 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon fiver 38'

2003 Smart Passion for two

http://www.putfile.com/seamo1/

icon_smile.gifLeaving tomorrow morning for Mission ...should be there midafternoon Sunday ...Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

To all in the area south of mission tx. we will heading down that way at the end of January . Never have been there befor , so could some advice as to where a good park might be located.Also am looking forward to meeting some of you if possible.

puller:2000 kw T2000 w/autoshift

5th wheel: 38' teton tripple slides

mule: 05 smart car

There are about 10 of us and two smart cars at Retama Village in Mission right now. Come on down, you won't find anything better......We sat around at happy Hour tonight in shirt sleeves...about 70 deg.

Do a search on Retama Village.

Mike

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Lots of HDT's in the Yuma area also, it sure fun to get together with folks I haven't seen for awhile or have only chatted with online..

Are you going to AZ this winter Mike ? -- Its been awhile icon_frown.gif

Bob

Country Coach Intrigue Motorhome
Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ
Travel Supreme 34FKTSO 5th Wheel

What site are you in ? I'm in B 130. I don't believe we've met before , but always looking for new HDT owners. I heard there was one of us in here at Mesa Spirit. just haven't been able to find you yet. You can contact me @ irishroamer54@aol.com As always, Mike O'Neill

• 3 weeks later...

Checked into Treasure Coast RV Resort in Fort Pierce,Fl. today.

Nice digs http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/562275893yvsgcS

Rick & Claire

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Presently in Byron GA, headed to Miami. Volvo is in transformation icon_frown.gif Traveling by car..

Mike & Patty SKP # 93965 Life Members

plus Buddy & Lucy..our monkeys!

2001 Volvo VNL 660 w/425hp D12, 10sp AS, 22.5" rubber, Traction Control Equipped, single 3.73 drive axle, 232" wb, Trailersaver TSLB2H

pulling a 2004 Mobile Suites 36CK3

& carrying a 1995 Geo Tracker 4x4 convertible

Update! After an enlightening visit with Rick (PSD-Tweaker) we have arrived in Surfside FL. Here through Sunday, then rolling north again..

Mike & Patty SKP # 93965 Life Members

plus Buddy & Lucy..our monkeys!

2001 Volvo VNL 660 w/425hp D12, 10sp AS, 22.5" rubber, Traction Control Equipped, single 3.73 drive axle, 232" wb, Trailersaver TSLB2H

pulling a 2004 Mobile Suites 36CK3

& carrying a 1995 Geo Tracker 4x4 convertible

Donna and I spend a large amount of time staying in our 5-Wheel right on the Fernie Ski hill. We can step our of our door, put our skies on and ski to the lift.

This past couple of weeks has been very exciting - from a skiers perspective. We have had over five feet of snow. That is great for skiing - But - I have to shovel the snow off the roof.

We have so much snow that it is now up to the windows. Discovered a little problem with that. The snow melts around the slides and water seeps in. Just another learning experience that we will have to deal with.

I posted some pictures here

http://community.webshots.com/album/562435231sirqis

to show how much snow we have.

Most importantly,

We are Having Fun

Think Snow

Robert

Reality - A Great Place to Visit

Would Not Want to Live There!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/siddalr

Dave and Sue McCarron...Where are you? Can't wait to see you in Mission. We leave here on 2/27. Will you be here by then?

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

David,

We are close!!!! Up here at Casa Grande at the Gypsy Journal Rally being held at the Fair grounds north of Eloy.......

250 rigs here,,,lots of people. Great Rally...Nice weather.. We will leave Friday before noon, back to North Ranch.......

Anxious to install my Rampage...

Be safe

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Mike,

As normal, everything takes longer, I haven't finished the work I want to get done on the rig so we're going to stay at Davis-Monthan AFB til Tuesday the 19th.

When we get together again we'll all have to go out for a "ride".

Sue has just told me that "once we get started" we'll be in Mission in 8 days. Ah! what a "NavaGoddess".

Later -

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

Dave and Sue,

Ah, too bad. Unless you get here early on the 27th we will miss seeing you. Perhaps we will pass on the highway and wave!

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

We're in Wauchula at the SKP RESORT.

We'll be here for a week.....drycamping.

Nice place icon_biggrin.gif

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com