HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Susan and I are still camped at the land in Monticello, FL (20 miles east of Tallahassee) for the next few months. May be building a house soon.

We now have the capability of parking at least 3 big rigs as we have two 50 amp and one 30 amp hook-up. Also water and sewer.

Easy in and out, about 7 miles north of I-10 on the north side of Monticello, near US 19 North.

Anyone passing through needing an overnight (or so?) stop at the right price, give us a call. 256 603-6026 (still have the AL cell phone).

2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA, pulling 2015 Jeep Wrangler.  2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3 parked at Florida home base.  

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Departed Mission TX today and here we are parked at the Buckhorn lake RV Resort at Kerrville,TX.. One of our Favorite Campgrounds.........

Outa here tomorrow to somewhere around Amarillo,TX........Casper,WY by the week end. Super weather today,,,,Hope it stays...that way!

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

We are at the SKP park "Timberland" AT Suterlin, OR. space 19 on the low road for 3 weeks.

Waiting to go over to Winchester Bay.

Scott, Barb, & Tinkerbell

95 Tandem Volvo WIA, N14/500, Super 10

2006 Travel Supreme 5er with Jeep XJ Towed

Sutherlin, OR . Until rhe18th of June

Satellite internet installer

Data storm user: #1598

KF6KKG

Nashville this week for CMA Music Fest then meandering our way toward Montana for Elk hunting in Sept/Oct. Who Knows icon_confused.gif

Dave, Renee & furkids Casey & Miss Kitty
1998 Volvo 610 Straight 10 "Leather n' Lace"; Herrin bed w/Rampage motorcycle lift; 2010 40' New Horizons Majestic; 2008 Harley FLSTC; 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited; 1999 Yamaha 4X4 Kodiak (that is NOT with us!)

We are currently in Long Beach, Washington, just across the bridge from Astoria, Oregon. From here we work our way south to the West Coast HD Rally.

David and Sue McCarron

Blue Volvo 770

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

Jackson, Mississippi (see, I can still spell it) til Sunday. Then back down to Rainbow Plantation in Summerdale, AL for a few more days before heading back to Raleigh, NC about 6/15.

Lord, please help us hold it together on these Mississippi highways. I have driven across smoother plowed fields. I'm going to have to have a few fillings put back in my teeth.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

We pulled onto our place near Custer,SD yesterday. Glad to be stationary for a few months. If anyone is in the area give us a shout....The view is OUTSTANDING!!!

If you have any PressurePro issues, we'll be glad to help you....

Mike

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

FINALLY!!!!! icon_cool.gif

Between family and MD's we've been sandbagged in, heading to Mountain Home, AR by way of Tyler, TX and Hot Springs, AR. Hope to see some of you at the fall Escapade. Will not, unfortunately, make the WCR icon_frown.gif, oh well, at least the wheels are rollin... Made it to Louisville (Muldraugh), KY, probably sit here until the Escapade

George & Sandee, Lil One & Squirt (Kommando Kitties)

"Dumbo" '97 Volvo WIA42T, 23K Single - 3.90:1, DDEC III - 330/380hsp, RTX13710B, 30K Reese

'02 KotR-R40TB, 5th Airborne Pin Box; '02 Mazda B4000 Chaser

http://community.webshots.com/user/tex78628

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

We are stuck in Stockton Ca due to Truck breakdown(Work Truck- Thank God). US Express is providing a decent motel, Calif is providing some nice weather, I provide a nice jug of Early Times icon_smile.gif Life is good. Truck needs a air to air and radiator about $4000 in parts so says the shop. Looks like we will be here till late Friday mabye the weekend. Sure wish we would have known it would be this long we would have stayed up in Oregon at the WCR for HDT's.

Bob

Country Coach Intrigue Motorhome
Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ
Travel Supreme 34FKTSO 5th Wheel

Bob: Stockton is not too far from Lodi so you can truthfully say that you're "Stuck in Lodi Again" like the ol country song.

Gets kinda sorta warm there so we will pass this time of the year.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

To those of you who got to the West Coast Rally in Winchester Bay, Oregon, several days early and hugged us goodbye when we came by to say we couldn't stay for the rally because David's father was ill, here is the news. His father died Friday, June 22 and we buried him on Friday, June 29. We left San Diego on June 30 and are now making our way to Casper, Wyoming, for our repair appointment on the Teton. David's dad was 88 and lived a long, eventful life. The ceremony was lovely and the nice thing about funerals is that it brings families together. We had both of our kids, all of our grandchildren, plus sisters and nieces and nephews together all at the same time.

We hope we will make the West Coast Rally next year and we hope you all had a great time there this year.

David and Sue McCarron

Blue Volvo 770 "HisNibs"

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

Sitting at the TA in Nashville tonight. We couldn't have a better location for viewing across the river to the areas largest fireworks display. Life is good.

Bob

Country Coach Intrigue Motorhome
Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ
Travel Supreme 34FKTSO 5th Wheel

We are happily camped at the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. So many things to do and see. It is truly a spectacular location. We will be here to August one. Then off to So. Dakota.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the HDT Rally in Wichita.

seamo

Bob & Christina

Big Moma

2001 Volvo 660

10 speed autoshift

Work Table

Bostrom seats Sirius sat

Dog named Mack

2007 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon fiver 38'

2003 Smart Passion for two

http://www.putfile.com/seamo1/

Man you have not lived till you have driven a Smart Car all the way to the top of Pikes Peak as we did today. icon_biggrin.gif

We have about 200 pictures to post starting at the bottom and all the way up.That was the most interesting trip I think we have ever undertaken. Next time we will try the Cog Train. Let me tell you, there isn't much air up on top to breath icon_eek.gif

Here we are at 14,110 feet above sea level:

2347889430060848624S600x600Q85.jpg

David

Looking at new opportunities !

2008 Ultra Classic

http://community.web.../user/toterman2

DAVID...very impressive...You have a real knack for taking shots that are jaw dropping!

Enjoy, enjoy.

Rick

1998 VOLVO 610 VED-12 @ 425 HP with 13 speed, 22.5" rubber, TC Equipped, single 3.70 drive axle, 193'' WB. REESE, 30K 4 way rocker-hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020. Under-frame mounted Honda 3000 ei, Towing a DRV MobileSuites- 36TK3 with TrailAir Pin Box, a Yamaha Road Star 1700 on deck. http://diesel-gypsy.blogspot.com

Nice shot David and I'm impressed it made it to the top.

Charlie P, nope I see it also... icon_smile.gif

George & Sandee, Lil One & Squirt (Kommando Kitties)

"Dumbo" '97 Volvo WIA42T, 23K Single - 3.90:1, DDEC III - 330/380hsp, RTX13710B, 30K Reese

'02 KotR-R40TB, 5th Airborne Pin Box; '02 Mazda B4000 Chaser

http://community.webshots.com/user/tex78628

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson

We met Tim K and his family today in the Garden of the Gods campground. We got to talk HDT's and kick each others tires. He has done a great job outfitting and customizing his Volvo. It's really great to run into another fellow HDTer.

Happy Trails

seamo

Bob & Christina

Big Moma

2001 Volvo 660

10 speed autoshift

Work Table

Bostrom seats Sirius sat

Dog named Mack

2007 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon fiver 38'

2003 Smart Passion for two

http://www.putfile.com/seamo1/

We are in beautiful and "temperate" Hayward, WI, about 70 miles SE of Duluth, on the old family farm owned by Mark's grandfather. Now owned by his cousin and husband. They breed and raise champion Arabian horses. We are parked right in front of the horse barn.

Will be here in Wisconsin for three more weeks and then begin a 2800 mile route to Wichita through Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and finally, Kansas. We have been fairly stationary for a while...time to hitch up and see some sights.

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com