Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

We went on the CBS/Shark website and guess who showed up? ( http://www.cbs.com/primetime/shark/ and click on video).

Yep, there is a quick, slightly out-of-focus shot of Suzanne, black suit, white collar, sitting behind the defendant just as the trailer goes to the courtroom. icon_biggrin.gifThere's no business like show business. . . icon_wink.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icon_biggrin.gifWe're here at Patrick AFB in Sattelite Beach, FL...The weather is beautiful and we are in a lovely spot right on the Banana River on the penninsula between it ane the Atlantic Ocean...I watches the pelecans feed tonight while Mike was getting the "hook-em-up" stuff done...I think I Got some good pictures... icon_wink.gif

Then we went to see our daughter in her new home...and had a great time with her and her gentelman friend, his parents and our grandson Lukas...Oh my is he cute... icon_biggrin.gif

This is a beautiful spot to park your rig...

We have internet...YEAH!!!! no CTV though... but tomorrow we will get the new reciver box for our "Direct TV" dish...Mike bought it on

E-bay

Hallelujah!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

We will get to see Suzanne on "Shark"...I can't wait...Jeff...what are you gonna be in???

I thought you said something earlier about "Gilmore Girls" or something like that...

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it to the East Coast...from the West Coast in one month and 8 days... icon_cool.gif

We wil be returning on a much faster trip...we jope top make it from Jacksonville, FL to Sacramento, CA in 7 days...Mike's Mom is not doing well and we need to get back as quick as we can after we lwave here...we are here a week earlier than planned and will leave a week and 1/2 earlier than planned...but she broke her hip on Saturday had surgery on Sunday...and the family will be needing our help when she gets home...and of course we want to be there too...

You know...they (everyone here on the forum) has always said that there is no need to make plans for your travel...travel seens to work you into it's plans...

So we are finding out...

Since September 3rd (our departure date)...we have not done one thing the way we thought we would do it...not all bad though...some was really good...

Lookin forward to more this summer in the BPNW!!!

Be back intouch after Thursday night!!! icon_razz.gif

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

Hi Charlie. . .great to hear you guys are having a wonderful life. We are such a cool group of people, aren't we!!! icon_biggrin.gif My show will be "Scrubs" titled "My Point of No Return" which should air on NBC probably on May 17th. However, Suzanne and I are are going to be in an episode of "Gilmore Girls". We don't have an air date yet; but, we keep looking on the "Gilmore Girls" website to see when the episode titled "Unto the Breach" will air. The producers said "end of April, first of May". I spent four days shooting the pilot episode of "Caveman"; which, should air sometime this fall on ABC. I was featured in at least one scene with John Heard; and, I was crossing very close to a couple of the cavemen in several scenes. Suzanne was in two pilots (one is untitled; the other is titled "The Middle") which may or may not get picked up for the new fall season. We head back to Arlington, Texas on Thursday, via Grand Canyon (Williams, AZ); then eventually on to Palo Duro Canyon State Park near Amarillo, TX. Then, on into Arlington (probably the oft visited Treetops RV Park) to see the kids and grandkids. When we get hard info on the program air dates, we'll post it. Thanks for all you guys taking an interest in our exotic (albeit, low paying) work. It does beat being a greeter at Wallyworld! icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

Greetings members of 06.

The members of 07 are beginning to plan for our graduation celebration at Q next year and would appreciate any information you would be willing to share. Please feel free to pm me as I do not want to hijack you discussion here.

Probably the first item we need to reach some decision on is a location for our gathering. Does any have any suggestions. North or South of the 10 FWY. Most of us have no experience with Q so suggestions are welcome. Please feel free to make suggestions on the Class of 07 discussion thread.

Thanks,

Tony Jones

Jones the Beagle

2001 Int'l 4700LP

2005 Travel Supreme 40RLTS

2006 Honda CRV

We've gone and done it. Satellite internet! icon_cool.gif Now you may hear from us more often.

Keith and I are winding up a fast week at Escapade in Stockton CA. Mike Vogel and Joanna are here as well as Steve Ball. Rick and Carol stopped by on Wednesday and we are all meeting this afternoon to enjoy the Asparagus Festival downtown. It is so great to see our classmates icon_biggrin.gif

Don't miss attending an Escapade if you get the chance. They are FUN and interesting. Big family reunions.

We will spend another week in the neighborhood so we can visit Yosemite and San Francisco and Gold Country.... and Wine Country....

Ain't life grand?

Gail and Keith

Note: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS if you pm us.)

Gail n Keith

and Cocoa Puff the fuzzball

1999 Dutch Star with Cruze toad.

For all "Shark" watchers: if you saw me, your eyesight is amazing!

When the nominees come out for Best Blurred Background, I should make the list! I think I had more air time on the preview; however, when we were able to pause the tape we made, we could actually see me several times. One of the shots that I thought I would make on camera was behind the mother when the boy finally says his real name. All you can see is my red hair behind the mother's hair. I know some of the shots in gallery behind the defendant had to be edited out since one of the extras behind me had fallen asleep! It was fun though!

James Woods made several funny ad libs during the shoot that didn't make the broadcast - funniest one was when he was questioning the young boy. After he finished the line, he then asked him "Do you like gladiator movies?" (You have to have seen "Airplane")

We leave LA today headed for the Grand Canyon. We're returning next year to do some more work - hopefully with more face time! The Gilmore Girls will be the next episode that we may get some air time on. We'll keep you posted on the air date.

Suzanne,

I told Juanita last night that the red hair shot behind "mom" was you, but she is a big skeptic! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for the confirmation. I just had to imagine that you maintained the correct facial expression......great job!!!

Enjoy your drive over to the Grand Canyon and safe travels.

Gordon and Juanita

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

I was wondering who actually drank the coffee? Since Gordon saw the red hair and Barb did not.

I managed to see a quick view of red hair behing the mother but Diane did not and neither of us had any alcohol. So maybe it has nothing to do with the Irish Coffee.

We spent last night in Beaver, UT and are curently at Valley View RV park in Ely, NV. Tomorrow, the 28th, we are heading to Wells, NV and spending two nights at Mountain Shadow RV Park. Then on to Hagerman, ID for two nights at High Adventure River Tours and RV Park.

Starting May 2 we will be at High Valley RV Park in Eagle, ID (near Boise) for 2 months. With grandson #1 birthday in May, Grandson #2 birth towards the end of June and the other Son's marriage on July 7 we will be in one place for awhile.

Diane and Dave

If any of you happen to be in the area, please stop by.

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

icon_smile.gif Well, we are at the Raccoon Valley SKP Park in Tennesssee. Thank you, Barb & Dave, for the great suggestion. It is a very nice park. Our only problem is that we are unable to get any clear tv with our antenna. And there is no cable with 50 amp. service. (we do not have a dish. But, we are so busy that it is not a huge problem.

We will be heading north through Lexington, KY, on the way to Illinois.

Bill and Helen.......we would love to meet up in Minnesota, but, from Illinois, we are going to Missouri to visit family. We will be at Chain O Lakes State Park from May 22nd til June 3rd, or so. Any chance you will be heading that way??

Glad to hear everyone is having such a great time. Aren't we the luckiest people !! icon_biggrin.gif

Several people have contacted me saying they taped the "Shark" episode and didn't see me at all. If you have a recording, here's where you can look: At 11:26 into the episode, when James Woods begins the statement "Every parent . .." there is a very blurred me wearing a cream colored top one seat over from the aisle on the judge's left (defense side.)

Best shot of me is at approximately 22:47 when James Woods says "No further questions." I'm between the Defense Attorney and the Defendant sitting next to a blonde. Here you actually get to see me make an expression (ACTING!)

A couple of pretty blurred shots occur at 24:06 about the Defense attorney's line "affadavit" and at 32:30 when James Woods says "single man."

Another good but quick shot is at 50:30 when judge says "Prosecution may call its next witness." I'm behind the mother but can be clearly seen right before the young boy enters the courtroom. Then of course, my red hair can be seen behind the mother at the end of the episode.

Gene and Shirley, we've stayed at Chain o Lakes SP in Illinois several times. We'll actually be going to Illinois Beach SP on or about the 15th of June, so we'll just miss you in Illinois. Not too sure of the route we're taking on the way up, but we may pass you in Missouri!

Hello Y'all, Just finished up Boot camp at the Escapade yesterday. The whole week was a blast from the past. Hooked-up with classmates Keith and Gale, Rick and Carol, and Steve. Steve headed up to Canada with his honey on Thursday. The rest of us met at the Asparagus Festival and then later for dinner in Stockton today. The food was great and the company was even greater. It was really super seeing you guys again. Can’t wait for the next time. C-ya down the road...............

My blah...blah...blah...blog

We are about 4 months late in going full time for the class of '06, but we FINALLY MADE IT!!!!! We left Jackson, MS yeaterday morning. Spent last night in a RV park in Coldwater, MS and tonight in one in Sikeston, MO.

Are we happy? Yes

Are we scared? Yes

Will we make it? YES!!!!!

Wendell and Mae Dean Smith

Wendell and Mae Dean,

Congratulations....glad to see you finally made it to the road. icon_smile.gif We look forward to seeing you along the way sometime.

Safe travels,

Gordon and Juanita Pierce

Currently in Winchester Bay, Oregon

Seeing the USA in our Chevrolet
Full timing since 3/11/2006
Blog: http://www.mytripjournal.com/USAChevrolet

Hey Mike---Thanks again for dinner. That was quite a treat. We enjoyed catching up with you and meetin Joanne, she seems really nice. Let us know if your gonna be in the Rio Vista area and maybe you can stop by before we leave...

Hey Suzanne--I saw you right away, we recorded the show and went back to review your performance...two thumbs up! That was such a hoot seeing you on tv.

We have been in Rio Vista for about a week, visiting San Franciso and going to the Escapade. We're gonna visit Yosemite before heading up north. We had a great cruise to Hawaii and it was nice visiting with my family.

Sounds like everyone is having a blast. Be safe and maybe we'll see you down the road.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifWendsell and Mae Dean...

Congrats icon_razz.gif

Congrats icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats icon_wink.gif

After almost 8 months:

Are we happy? YES

Are we STILL scared sometimes? TES

Are we makin it? YES

I'm so gald you guys have made it...

Happy, Happy trails to you!!!

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Maedean and Wendell - so glad you finally made it out. You are going to totally love this lifestyle. Hardly a day goes by that Jeff or I don't turn to each other and say, "Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE this lifestyle?" Hope to see you along the road.

We've moved up the Oregon coast to Lincoln City. There is only so much wine, cracked crab, and great friends that one can take. We will be here for 4 days (on limited rations after all of the food with Gordon & Juanita) and then head to Washington and some driveway parking at one of Dave's brother's house.

For anyone coming up the Oregon coast - Winchester Bay RV Resort is a great place to stay.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

Wendell and Mae Dean....Congratulations! As many have said, it is the most wonderful lifestyle. Enjoy it all....even the challenging times. It's worth it!

Barb & Dave....I believe we will be at Big Lake State Park in Missouri from about June 4th to the 10th. So, if you will be in the area around that time, let us know.

Fun travels, everyone!

icon_smile.gifWell...we sadly sasy good-bye to our East Coast family today...asctually...last night...

icon_frown.gif It has been fun and we have loved being with Harmony, Aaron, Niccole, Alina and our little Lukas...What a great family they are making... icon_smile.gif

We head toward Griffin, Georgia today, and see how far we get...we're gonna try to make it across the US of A, to Sacto.,CA, by the 8th of May...

I'll keep you posted... icon_biggrin.gif

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Last night we sadly said good bye to our Florida family...Harmony,Aaron, Alina (10), Niccole (7),and Lukas (1)... icon_frown.gif

We have had a great time while we were here...the weather even cooperated with our activities most days...a little hot for this lady but OK... icon_cool.gif

We leave this morning, headed for Griffin, Georgia...we'll see how far we get...

We are starting our LIGHTENING trip back to Sacramento, CA... icon_rolleyes.gifArriving home on the 8th...hopefully...

I'll keep you posted...

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

We're sitting at the KOA in Grand Island, NE. Tomorrow it's North Platt and then Gering, NE (5 miles south of Scotts Bluff, NE). Will stay here for a couple of days to visit Scorrts Bluff National Monument and Chimney Rock, then on to Sundance, WY.

So far it has mostly driving, since we have some time restrictions.

Archived