Keeping in touch-Class of 2006

Jeff & Suzanne

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering....How many rigs in our group actually went fulltime in 2006?

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

F-350 (is Tugg) & 38.5' Avion (is Ridley)

Hello Charlie, Glad to hear you guys are OK. Have a good trip down south. I just stayed at the Desert Pools(in Desert Hot Springs)and it costed me 6k. Ouch! Tell them I sent you so I can get my referral credit. Take care.................mike

My blah...blah...blah...blog

Diana & John,

I did and I think most of us really did start fulltiming last year!

Retired April 1 and made the Escapade in Chico my first stop. Then I hit the road for Livingston and been exploring this great country ever since.

Steve Ball

2002 34' Hurricane

2001 Saturn SL2

2 tabby cats (CiCi & Leo)

We moved out of the "stix & brix" on May 20th, 2006 while Suzanne & I were finishing our last week of (GASP!!! icon_frown.gif WORK). On May 26th, I drove out of the RV park, picked Suzanne up at the doorsteps of the (GASP!!! icon_frown.gif SCHOOL); and, we were on the road icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif). Sold the "stix & brix" a month later. icon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

icon_smile.gif we did on 09/03/06...never been so free...

Ya know...I always have to remember...

"LIFE AIN'T ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL...BUT IT'S A BEAUTIFUL RIDE"

When you're on the road "the world is your oyster"...and we are in the throws of finding that out...

Love the life...

Charlie60

Remember: "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful "RIDE"!!!!

Charlie60

Hubby: Mike

Mini Doxie: Halle

Vintage 1990 Prevost/Marathon: "TAD"

Toad: "Vetta" the Jetta

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Blogspot: http://mikecharlie2007.blogspot.com/

My wife and I went full time about the 15th of December. Late October, agreed on selling house. Early November, one of the dealers contacts us and says he thinks he has what we are looking for, and had auction. Mid November, flew to dealer, to check the coach we had a retainer on. It was a dream come true, the EXACT floor plan wehad dreamed of. Dealer came in with a price UNDER what we were willing to spend. Drove back north, emptied the house and went on the road Dec 15th. Whew, what a whirl wind!

We are enjoying every bit of it.

Dick & Paula

icon_biggrin.gifDuaneandLouise...we will be at Joshua Tree/ Desert Pools RV Resort from the 19th to the 23 of this month...maybe we could meet...I will PM you our tele#... icon_cool.gif

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

icon_smile.gifCongrats...on beetin' the "C" word...and for gettin' on the road...it's great when you're out here...we've had a hard time stayin' on the road, but we love the life livin' in our coach...I can't think of a better way to spend our "retirement"...

HAPPY ST.PATTY'S DAY, ALL!!!!!!!!

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

Hi Wendall,

We were at Devil's Tower in August. What a place !!!!! If you've never been, your in for a treat. If you have been there, you know what I'm talking about. We were there during Indian Hertiage Days(by chance) and wished we could have stayed longer. The Indians say it has powers, and I think they're RIGHT icon_eek.gif

DAVE

....the longest FT in our group is 15 months so we are all pretty new at this.

Where will you spend June, July, August and Sept?

"...it isn't about the thing you do, dear, it's about the thing you leave undone which gives you a bit of heartache at the setting of the sun" M.E. Sangster

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

<quote>

http://full-timinggraduatingclassof2006.com/index.htm

187 rigs have Graduated to Full-time!

Diana and John

"the eskie" Buffy

icon_smile.gifWe will be spending the most of June, July, August and September...in the beautiful Pacific North West...

Starting with the 2nd Annual, West Coast HDT Rally in Winchester Bay, OR...then up to Astoria for the 4th of July, then run down to Nor Cal for a reunion then right back to the BPNW...

We will be in Oregon, Canada, Washington and on a Cruise to Alaska... icon_biggrin.gif

That takes us up to the first of September...

Then it is a "Crap-Shoot"... icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm sure that we'll stay in the BPNW, 'till the first of November...that is if the weather holds...the first sign of ice or snow...we're history...

We learned our lesson last year... icon_wink.gif

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

We're going to be in Illinois in June - after that, who knows? Maybe head toward Michigan and then on to the East Coast. Long range planning is what we discuss at dinner the night before.

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

All this long range planning, by folks that are full timing. Of course I am one of those too. Anyhow we are going to be in Boise, ID (grandsons birthday and birth of new grandson)from about mid May until July 2 then to Pollock, ID (oldest son getting married)for a week then to western Washington until sometime in Sept. Then it will be back to Boise for another grand kid fix for about a month then south towards TX before the cold wet stuff arrives.

Diane and Dave

cat called Anne May

Lifetime SKP member 93117

2021 Renegade Classic 45' DD13 with a DT12 

Okay Guys, isn't ANYONE ever going to head EAST?

Jim and I have finally found a place to call 'home' during his 'delayed' retirement! We will be heading out on Tuesday to head to Florida, with plans to arrive on Friday! We will be living on Big Pine Key, which is about 23 miles before you get to Key West. And the best part is that we didn't have to 're-purchase' household goods......we found a wonderful, completely furnished rental home (even includes linens, dishes, pots and pans, etc.) on the Gulf side - it even has it's own boat dock!! There are some wonderful RV resorts in the area, so if any of our classmates find yourselves in the warm, sunny Keys ---- PLEASE give us a shout!!!

Bette and Jim

icon_smile.gifWe're on our way to FLA now...We should be there by the last week in April...stay for a couple'o weeks in Sattelite Beach, Our daughter Harmony and her son Lukas are there and we want to be there for his first birthday...some of you remember that I was there for the "birthing" last May...this time Papa gets to go too... icon_cool.gif

Those of you in the BPNW this summer...we must get together...Lets make plans!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Right now we are in Bakersfield, CA...nice park...Bakersfield Palms...a SKP affiliated park...

Charlie60

Class of 2006 (09/03/06)

I'm confused ????? I just PMed with Gordon and told him OUR Long Range Future Plans are that our time in San Carlos, MX ends on 29th of March. We heard of a beach North of here and also are checking on the Ferry to the Baja. We had orginally planned on going to the Baja to watch Whales, but didn't want to travel by ourselves. The Ferry will take us within 40 miles of the Whales, but we'll have to leave our car and motorhome here in San Carlos.

Then its on to..........DAVE icon_cool.gif TONI icon_eek.gif

Archived