Full timer RV insurance suggestions

Does anyone have any suggestions about a company that will underwrite a fulltime insurance policy for a Class B?  We are finding that companies (Progressive, National General, etc) won't write us a policy unless we have another vehicle insured.  This kind of defeats the purpose of buying the Class B.

3 hours ago, K McDonald said:

Does anyone have any suggestions about a company that will underwrite a fulltime insurance policy for a Class B?  We are finding that companies (Progressive, National General, etc) won't write us a policy unless we have another vehicle insured.  This kind of defeats the purpose of buying the Class B.

We went with Foremost back in 2008 after finding out the Progressive policy we bought didn't cover us with only a Class B. Progressive did refund our money. I don't have any current experience, though, since I sold my last Class B several years ago.

Linda Sand

I cannot help provide any information about which companies provide fulltimer insurance.  Most standard insurance companies do NOT provide adequate coverage.  Instead their policies are designed to cover the RV but not the contents.  Contents will typically be covered under homeowner/apartment polices.  We had a theft and found out the hard way that our personal items where not covered. Since the RV was not stolen but only personal items, we received no compensation.  Also be sure you can add a rider to your RV insurance if you have any really expensive items such as camera gear.