Is this awesome?

I have always considered the Airstream trailers to be expensive, and the Bowlus probably the most expensive, but I recently came across one of the Living Vehicle trailers which are absolutely awesome! I plan to get one for Pam, just as soon as I win the lottery! 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

36 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

I have always considered the Airstream trailers to be expensive, and the Bowlus probably the most expensive, but I recently came across one of the Living Vehicle trailers which are absolutely awesome! I plan to get one for Pam, just as soon as I win the lottery! 

Yeah, I could live in that. I would hate moving it. though.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

10 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Price is ridiculous. 

Have you looked at prices for Newell, Liberty Coach, or several others lately? Or in trailers check out the Bowlus.

1 hour ago, durangodon said:

Probably about what the all electric, self parking Airstream will cost. 

Probably true but the Living Vehicles are available now. That Airstream does have something that Living Vehicle does not.

To get to that 300 miles and beyond, Thor worked with the engineering experts at Roush to integrate a small, thoughtfully packaged hydrogen fuel cell that can provide the TVV’s electric motors with power, charge the TVV’s batteries, and power the “home load” of the RV far off the grid, eliminating a different type of range anxiety for more adventurous RVers.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

34 minutes ago, steiny93 said:

I'm not getting the allure of the Living Vehicle deal.

The styling probably appeals to some people (it does to me, but I wonder how long I would continue to like it), but from looking at the website, I think they're promoting a lifestyle, and at that price, an aspirational lifestyle.  An exclusive aspirational lifestyle.

And speaking of exclusive, it rankles that you can read all kinds of marketing hype all over the website, but if you want to download the brochure, you have to give them your email address and they'll email it to you.  I think I'll opt out of that data sacrificing opportunity.

I also looked around the Bowlus website, and it has even more content that is unavailable unless you give up data.  Still, even the unwashed masses can delight in the description of their "Stunning Hotel-Style En Suite Bathroom" -- "Spacious with luxurious chrome and teak finishes with a shower that extends outdoors."  Oh, and with a "Toilet with Hygienic Easy Emptying Cassette System."  Just like at the Ritz Carlton.

13 minutes ago, Blues said:

The styling probably appeals to some people (it does to me, but I wonder how long I would continue to like it), but from looking at the website, I think they're promoting a lifestyle, and at that price, an aspirational lifestyle.  An exclusive aspirational lifestyle.

And speaking of exclusive, it rankles that you can read all kinds of marketing hype all over the website, but if you want to download the brochure, you have to give them your email address and they'll email it to you.  I think I'll opt out of that data sacrificing opportunity.

I also looked around the Bowlus website, and it has even more content that is unavailable unless you give up data.  Still, even the unwashed masses can delight in the description of their "Stunning Hotel-Style En Suite Bathroom" -- "Spacious with luxurious chrome and teak finishes with a shower that extends outdoors."  Oh, and with a "Toilet with Hygienic Easy Emptying Cassette System."  Just like at the Ritz Carlton.

Wow, an Hotel-Style En Suite bathroom!  Truly an amazing innovation for an RV...

The marketing people are surely working overtime on some of these higher-end RV's.  It must work with some folks or they would be doing it!

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels

Some also own multi-million dollar yachts and penthouses. I am happy for them as well as me in my more modest homes and RVs. I also did not go for a Prevost in the late 90s nor new at any time for our RVs and campers.

My Gramps had a saying even though he drove Opel wagons and SAABs:

"Everyone hates Cadillac until they can afford one."

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire