Android app for misc data

agesilaus

I use an app called Cardkeeper for Iphone may have an Android version of it

Steve and Joy

Amateur Radio Operator WZ1T . . .  Flex 6600 M,  Flex PGXL, Flex TGXL, 

2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . Lincoln MKX Toad

The Kids . . . Yogi the Yorkie  passed 10/20/2018. . . Cookie the Chihuahua passed 11/30/2017 . . . Cooper the Aussie Doodle passed 3/10/2020

Abbie  and Abel  the Doodles . . . Brother and Sister Born 02/02/2020   . . . Lucy the Yorkie . . . and Axel  . . .The Bernie Doodle

Where We Are Now

I use an I-phone and it comes with NOTES app that does all of that but I think that Google Keep might be what you are looking for. You may also find this article of help.

10 best note taking apps for Android

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

My biggest concern as far as storing critical sensitive personal data on my phone or computer IS SECURITY in case of hackers or loss of phone or laptop grrrrrrrrrr. Be sure and investigate that when making your choice.

Happy New Year everyone

John T  Live in the RV headed to a Bluegrass Festival in Arcadia Florida, warm n sunny   

3 hours ago, oldjohnt said:

My biggest concern as far as storing critical sensitive personal data

Which is the reason that all such data should be stored in encrypted files on any device. 

My Samsung Note 9 has a secure folder which requires a pin to open and can be hidden from the rest of the apps. Inside are a Gallery, Calender, Contacts, Camera, Browser, My Files and Samsung Notes. I store all my sensitive stuff there, away from prying eyes. I would assume many other Samsung devices have the same folder. Jay

Here is a Tech Radar article from 20 days ago that answered that question with good info on free and paid apps to do just what you want. I use the secure folder in my One Drive sometimes but I do use the Android file system which is different than Windows or Apple's, but can be used as easily once you learn it. Since many aren't it may alone provide the security you are looking for while being easily accessed by you.

Perhaps this article will have what you need: https://www.techradar.com/best/best-note-taking-apps-android

Safe Travels, and Data use!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I like Evernote. Enough to pay for the added stoeage

2000 National RV Sea Breeze 5th wheel 30ft.

So.California

1950 F1 street rod

1949 F1 stock V8 flathead

1948 F6 350 chevy/rest stock, no dump bed shortened frame.

1953 chevy 3100 AD for 85 S10 frame

1968 Baha Bug with 2.2 ecotec motor 170 hp, king coil-overs,etc

1970 Baha Bug wihg 2332cc, King coil overs and everything else there is.

1998.5 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins, turbo, trans, injectors, lockers, bigger turbo,edge EZ upgrades for towing 35" BFG's, air dog lift pump etc.

Ed, when Evernote went limited on free in 2020 these alternatives became popular. #4 lo0oks great for folks already using Dropbox, and #5 looks good too. I use office but never really liked One Note.

The best free alternative to Evernote

By Cat Ellis last updated November 04, 2020

Free note-taking apps for desktop and mobile

https://www.techradar.com/news/software/the-best-free-alternatives-to-evernote-1324191

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I use eWallet by Ilium software.  It is an app on my mobile devices and a program on my computer that syncs my stored information to all the devices.  It uses 128 bit encryption and allows you to store all kinds of secure information.  I use it for passwords, email information, banking information, identification information, etc.  it is quite powerful and easy to use.  It will even enter username/password information for me when I browse to sites I have created cards for in the app.  I have had the app for years now and have hundreds of cards stored in it.  I don’t know if I could get by without it in today’s digital world.  It definitely makes my life easier only having to remember one password (for the app).

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

On 12/29/2021 at 9:12 PM, agesilaus said:

a mix of text info and photos like of tags.

Anything useful thus far? A lot depends on exactly what you wish to do with what you store on it. I would assume that you don't plan to use it to pay bills and such?