An interesting truck find. Factory single Cascadia.

Deezl Smoke

I would guess mobile home hauler?  But it does not have that style hitch but could have been removed?  Would make someone a nice HDT RV hauler I would agree.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

15 hours ago, JPL said:

Whoever used this truck never let it stop. Over 400k and a 2019. I think the first time it's wheels stopped were when it went to that dealers yard. But it sure would make a nice hauler.    Pat

The Old Sailor 

Awe,...sleeper team expediter. Probably hit the road mid 2018. My Peterbilt used to run reefer on the lower states west to east coasts. That's why it has so little rust and corrosion for 1.9 million. I doubt a single drive would fair too well up north in the winter. Lots of perishable groceries grown in the south. And with amazon hitch'n up with whole foods etc., probably going to see a fair bit of new and interesting spec trucks up for sale in the near future.

I'm a work'n on it.

I'm impressed it has chain hangers. Good one's, to boot.

Edited by Darryl&Rita

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

is it just me or does this price seem kinda of high?

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

9 hours ago, bags said:

is it just me or does this price seem kinda of high?

Seems high to me but they have to start somewhere. They didn't even replace the cracked glass over the speedometer.

Edited by jenandjon

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.