New Escapee Web Site

2gypsies

Can someone add the link please. Don't know that there was a new web site. Could I be missing out of something ?

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

28 minutes ago, rm.w/aview said:

I haven't been able to log in since the re-do

It worked ok for me... My site login is not the same ID as my forum login.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

31 minutes ago, rm.w/aview said:

I haven't been able to log in since the re-do

I was able to do so just now without a problem.  Remember that the login information on the main Escapees website is not the same as the login information for these discussion forums.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

I'm going to assume that you have cleared out the cache and aren't using a bookmark to try and go to the site?   When I first tried I got a 404 page.  Turns out once I edited the bookmark and went to just www.escapees.com all was good.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

What happened to escapes? Tried to renew by phone and put into q at 17 with a 18 minute wait. Not acceptable! 

Renewed on line but couldn't add mail box $ to cart as before. What a bunch of baloney.

For this and other reasons I am considering not recommending Escapees. Customer service has taken a back burner.

Jack B

jack b, I don;t know what your issue is but I just renewed my mail service on the phone and added to my postage deposit with no problems.  I have had some problem a few times on line over the years but eventually always found out I was the one doing something wrong.  The phone has worked best for me on things that I only do once a year and have seldom had a wait but once in a blue moon due to high volume of calls at a particular time.  If they were helping me I would not expect them to put me  on hold to take a call from someone new and if I was the one calling I would expect them to help the person they have on a call before me.  To me it is kind of like at the Dr's office, some consults take longer than others to  do properly so the same reasoning applies.  Have patience and take heart it will all come out in the wash. I will say your que was uncommon but may have well had a good reason. Could have even been an urgent bathroom call. I would sure understand that.:o:lol:

Archived