Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

SuiteSuccess

To all my friends, a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  Haven’t opened gifts yet but did Santa bring you something special?  He did bring me one more year with family and grandkids. Doesn’t get better than that.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Good morning and Happy Holidays to y'all.  What ever your religious flavor, enjoy this season of friends and family.

Ham's in the oven, fruit salad is cut up, sticky buns are patiently waiting.  Now if the out-of-town family would just come downstairs, we could enjoy a peaceful meal before the grand kids descend upon us.:)

I haven't peeked, but suspect I'm getting a new Carhartt jacket.  Susan's getting a new crock pot.  We're such big spenders.........;)

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Merry Christmas to everyone from the RGV. 52 in Edinburg, Tx this morning but getting warmer all day.

I got a new brake valve for the dash for Christmas and it does not leak.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

13 minutes ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

Merry Christmas to all. Praying for safe travels to all of our family’s and friends this Christmas season. 

Lets not to forget we are enjoying a peaceful day due to our military family that are away this time of year. 

Roger

Yes definitely thanking our military. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS back at y'all and to those that follow.  May you enjoy the family time together and remember the reason for the season.  Much thanks as well to all military and service folks who are away from family or filling in today so others can participate.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

Best wishes to all! Hope that Santa brought you what you need. Thanks again to all of our military for our ability to thank the Lord in any manner we want. Safe travels to everyone that is traveling today or any day. Be safe and God Bless.    Pat

The Old Sailor 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

(Santa brought me a grill screen, winter front, a CabCam system and a new Cobra CB.  Now I have truck projects to put together once it gets above zero...  :wacko:  )

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Santa brought me a poem from my 9 y.o. granddaughter and a book of coupons from my 12 y.o granddaughter which includes coupons for 10 minutes of cuddles, 15 minutes of music time ( she plays violin and I play guitar), and others.  Both are priceless.  Oh, he also brought me a new dash cam.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived