Weight Distribution Demo

bmzero

That does show it pretty well.....Those forces are working on your setup no matter how "heavy" your truck is, or how well your trailer is "equipped". They may not show up until you are in gusty winds or until you have to do an emergency maneuver. But load distribution is critically important even if "it handles just fine". In our setups the more pin weight the better - within reason....I personally aim for 25%. But what is the saying...."your mileage may vary"....

You will be hosed, unless you decide that it's too bad for the kangaroo.

Nah, for those kangaroos, you just need a bumper like a friend of ours has that drives road trains across Australia, he wanted me to buy one for our Freightliner but the cost to ship it back was just a little bit pricey.

Pulling%20Triples_zpsbf0sjr6f.jpg

I live in Washington state, so again, if a kangaroo jumps in front of me truck...we've got bigger problems than what bumper I have.

Would the problems be the Troopers, Sheriff's deputies, Wildlife conservation officers, county council, DOT, National Guard and other "authorities" "dealing with the issue" plus 275 breaking news live teams also in on the chase? :D

Would the problems be the Troopers, Sheriff's deputies, Wildlife conservation officers, county council, DOT, National Guard and other "authorities" "dealing with the issue" plus 275 breaking news live teams also in on the chase? :D

Oh my. Might 'roos be endangered in WA?

All of the above, as they'd all insist on "an investigation" that'll block the road for hours, triggering protests on all of the area Facebook pages, and environmentalists protesting the non-indigenous species on the loose, and the tree huggers saying "why did we even pave this road?", mass hysteria, you name it.

Archived