This Guy has Some Stones :)

hdonlybob

Pretty clever but most likely a good Photoshop.

True. The drop off has been altered and the trailer added.. the pixelation "halo" is pretty obvious, but still darn funny. ;)

It may have never been photo documented before, but you KNOW there has been some yahoo.. sometime.. somewhere.. with enough suds under his belt... that looked up to some similar hillside and thought, "I could make that!".

Must have been taken a bit later, once the trailer slipped over the edge?

ef5c19fb1e4fcf0453acb9470b1925c2.jpg

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

That is a great Photoshop. They use to take Airstream trailers on early "caravans" and you can find some real pictures that are almost as scary.

I just thought of a great caption. "Nuts I don't think I can make it. I guess I will just have to back down."

Bill

2008 Newmar Mountain Aire model 4521
450 hp Cummins ISM
Allison 4000MH tran.
Towing a 2014 Honda CRV with a blue Ox tow bar

Home base Fort Worth Texas

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

-Mark Twain-

That is a great Photoshop. They use to take Airstream trailers on early "caravans" and you can find some real pictures that are almost as scary.

The Caravans even went to foreign countries -

however, Wally Byam deserves way more credit (and intelligence) for route selection than the altered photo.

If it is as old as it looks, maybe not literally Photoshopped. More like two negatives laid over the top of each other after a lot of work getting the right shots. The old graphic artists did things like this all the time--way before computers.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

was anyone else reminded of the movie " the long long trailer " starring Desi Arnaz and Lucile Ball

Exactly what my wife and I were thinking!!! We love that movie!!

And this also brought back some very bad memories (now they are funny)many years ago I was bound and determined to make it up to a campground wayyyy up in the mountains right beside a beautiful lake...in a wore out dodge Caravan pulling a pop-up...my wife was so scared that she and the kids got out of the car while i maneuvered around the last couple of turns!!! I made it...but my wife was not happy for a while!!!!

Archived