Wide Open Toy Hauler

10ponies

Ours is similar to what RickS posted, without slides. Pretty spartan, and only 25' of living space.

Here's something I would love, if the CFO would give the okay:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Living-Quarter-Trailers/2692837/2000-2011-2-Car-Stacker-w-2006-INTERNATIONAL.html

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Rick, check the location of that 13 letter manure spreader. The CFO may approve the purchase, given the almost 20% exchange rate advantage.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Llloyd, buddy! Shoot me a text @ my new #. Still got the Northern Alberta area code, followed by Two Nine Six-4412. Got a new phone and lost a bunch of contacts.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

The Weekend Warrior that I am familiar with is being built in Wakarusa IN at the RV Factory.

www.thervfactory.com

“…nothing so liberalizes a man and expands the kindly instincts that nature put in him as travel and contact with many kinds of people.” – Mark Twain

Rick, check the location of that 13 letter manure spreader. The CFO may approve the purchase, given the almost 20% exchange rate advantage.

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I can't tell by the description, but I think that's a 53' trailer. And legal for RV trailer length is 45' in most states. Mayhaps that would be asking for trouble, besides being a pain to get into most campgrounds.

But being able to put a car and 4 motorcycles upstairs would sure be nice. We would no longer need the smart, so could lighten the fleet by one vehicle.

Susan has given the green light to start investigating alternatives to our current trailer, thus my recent questions about Newmar toy haulers.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

We were looking at something we could still keep under 65 feet long and haul more than the 12-14 ft of a normal toy hauler. Looked at some of the living quarters trailers but I did not want to have to crawl to get in/out of bed. Then a custom from spacecraft or some of the others listed was way out of price range. We ended up with a DP with a trailer and at some point will do a stacker so we can be under the 65'. I do know on this forum and the rv class A forums tons of folks are over length and never have a problem. With my luck I wouldnt make the highway at 65'2''

The other concern or question which has been beaten to death but still warrants a question is if your use is commercial or not. most racers say no but DOT does not share that opinion.

Back to lurking.....carry on

1999 Freightliner FL 60 Crew Cab SOLD
300 HP Cat, Allison 6 speed
2010 3912 Raptor Toyhauler SOLD
Dirt bikes and Quads

Coming soon 2005 Country Coach DaVinci Inspire Sold

2018 Rockwood Signature Ultralite  8328

Archived