Classes of 2008 and 2009

For those of you that do not follow the other class forum, I thought you might want to know about Lee (IYQ). This is his post copied from that blog......

• Validated Members
  • 3521 posts
  • SKP#:99928
  • nlife.gif

Posted Today, 07:22 PM

Not so good news gang. I've been in the Hospital since Monday. I've suffered a stroke. It has killed a large area in the lower left rear lobe of my brain. It hasn't caused any problem with loss of function that has shown up yet but it is triggering Seizures. I've had about 20 in the past 4 days. The bad news is I won't be able to drive for 6 monthes after the last seizure. And they are still going. When I have a seizure there is no twitching etc. The muscle reaction is over in about a minute. But, it leaves me unable to talk and form sentences. I recover my speach within an hour and every thing is as before. However I've noticed I've completely lost a few words which I think was caused by the stroke. I'm going to leave the decisions up to my Nieses and will give them plenty of time to think about it so I don't know yet where I'm going or if I'll stay here and hire someone to keep tabs on me and make sure I don't stink up the place. I have plenty of support here so I'm not worried about drivers, helpers, or even housekeeping. I got alternate plans to take care of the Iowa trip. Right now I'll just let the planning get do without rushing it. When I get settled a bit I'll start posting regularly again.

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Jeff and Tina stopped by for a visit Yesterday, they are with Tom and Diane E of Bayfield, It was good to see them. The campground has been busy the last couple of weeks. Happy Fathers Day to the fellows. Glad to see this thred up again.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Jeff and Tina stopped by for a visit Yesterday, they are with Tom and Diane E of Bayfield, It was good to see them. The campground has been busy the last couple of weeks. Happy Fathers Day to the fellows. Glad to see this thred up again.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Tina and I did surprised Freddy and Delcie yesterday. They are looking good and little Echo couldn't be any cuter. They are in a very pretty area too. I'll second Freddy's "Happy Fathers Day" to the rest of the guys.

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Jim and Sandy:

So sorry to see that Scooter has crossed the rainbow bridge. Our thoughts and prayers are with ya'll today. Broken hearts will mend but good memories will last forever.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3

Jim and Sandy:

So sorry to see that Scooter has crossed the rainbow bridge. Our thoughts and prayers are with ya'll today. Broken hearts will mend but good memories will last forever.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

So sorry to hear about Scooter.

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been on this site for a little bit but thought I'd "peak" again. Summer is moving along. Hope to see everyone here this winter. Take care of yourselves!

Freddy -- hope you decide to visit Arizona this year instead of Texas. We'll be somewhere around !

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

So glad to see activity on this site, hasn't been much since we gave up our identity. We haven't got any solid plans yet. Thinking about the Escapade in March at Tucson again. We don't plan on Q next year. Hope everyone is well. Thinking of Lee and keeping him in our prayers.

Life is good!!!

Freddy & Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3

So glad to see activity on this site, hasn't been much since we gave up our identity. We haven't got any solid plans yet. Thinking about the Escapade in March at Tucson again. We don't plan on Q next year. Hope everyone is well. Thinking of Lee and keeping him in our prayers.

Life is good!!!

Freddy & Delcie

Absolutely don't want to give up our identity. I'm sure if you head to Tucson, that you'll find lots of folks around that are anxious to see you and visit. I won't mention names. :)

We'll be someplace in Arizona and probably at times, in California. That's about the only plans we've made right now for winter. It seems once we know where we're going, we change it!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

We're sure hoping to be back in Arizona for the winter. All depends on that house selling. Sounds like good times down that way. We're in Helena and starting next week we will be in a campground right on Canyon Ferry which is Jim's most favorite walleye fishing spot. Guess what he's going to be doing.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Guess what he's going to be doing.

How many guesses do I get?

We used to say three guesses but the first two don't count.

Then there was the guy who guessed our mystery square dance destination was Hawaii. We gave him a prize for most optimistic.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

looking for a motorcycle rider? Saw an article about the guy trying to break a driving on water record that didn't make it. The water being Canyon Ferry Lake. He even had a life jacket and a safety rope. Sad news. But what was he thinking?????? And a night too.

Glad to hear Jim is getting out fishing. And I love walleye.

We don't have plans yet for winter. Maybe AZ, maybe not.

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

What kind of classmates do you cll yourselves that don't bother going to the reunion? :)

Linda

An ABSENT one. :ph34r: I most likely won't make it either, probably won't get much farther south than Coos Bay, OR this winter. :D Seems like we already have plans for some kind of short trip every month clear through March 17.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

What kind of classmates do you cll yourselves that don't bother going to the reunion? :)

Linda

Whaaaaaat????? I can't believe you wrote that, that is so.......

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

Whaaaaaat????? I can't believe you wrote that, that is so.......

Shocked me as well. I don't even know if there is a 2008-09 reunion at Q this winter????

Hope you and Karla make it to AZ. It would be good to get together again.

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686