Classes of 2008 and 2009

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems warmer here too than Casa Grande. However, we'll have to see what the morning brings. I usually froze the most when I walked Duchess then.

We moved today. It sure lifts the spirits to be in a new location even if it's an old location! I get in a rut staying in one place too long! We'll probably head to "Q" between the 10th and 15th too. We want to spend a little time with Terry's mom and do a few other things before we head that way.

y

You think your in a rut, a year in one place is wayyyyyyy to long!!!! My rut has turned into a ditch....have fun!

Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

we are in el paso tx..... can you believe it is SNOWING !!!!!!!! woo hoooooooooooooooooooo

dang ya gotta love texas

mike and deb

I thought you were in Galveston? It was 75 degrees on the beach Christmas Eve. I should have hitched a ride with you all to Q, I could have slept with Smokey!!!!!

Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Guest coldsmoke

I thought you were in Galveston? It was 75 degrees on the beach Christmas Eve. I should have hitched a ride with you all to Q, I could have slept with Smokey!!!!!

Janice

we left because the weather was humid ad wettttttttt

now its dry and snowing..

update all the schools here closed and ft bliss is shutting down cause of 1 inchof snow ... how funny !!!

mike and deb

you could have hitched a ride with us,, jerry can stay and work

Snow! that's a four letter word for sure!! Raining here in Mexico Beach today and the temp is probably about 55 or so. We had a nice time catching up with Mary Jane Finley. She used to stay here a lot while Lee was doing contract work at Tindall AFB, and had many friends in the area. She introduced us to many of them who are living in the same RV park we are parked in. She seems to be doing well and keeping busy with her kids in Dallas. It was good to see her again! Now I have to cook something, or chew on a tree. Hmmmmmmm :huh:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

we are in el paso tx..... can you believe it is SNOWING !!!!!!!! woo hoooooooooooooooooooo

dang ya gotta love texas

mike and deb

We are in Del Rio, Tx. until Saturday. Suppose to sleet and/or snow here tonight. Maybe an inch. It's been cloudy and 40's for days it seems. Moving to Big Bend NP next.

Mike when will you be in Benson?

Could you guys in AZ warm it up for us before we get there please? 70's would be nice but I think we'd take 60's. :D Later.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Could you guys in AZ warm it up for us before we get there please? 70's would be nice but I think we'd take 60's. :D Later.

Tina and Jeff

Would you settle for todays high of 67 and low of 50. I thought that was cold but I haven't seen any really cold stuff yet this winter. The thought of the 110 degree stuff I had when I first got here has me thinking 70 is cold.

I took two walks today. Maybe I'll get back in shape before I get to Q. Nothing very interesting was going on today. Last year at this time we had a good looking gal run through here riding a motorcycle without a stich of clothing on. That made for a little excitement. Today there was a 10 MPH wind that had a clill to it. All the gals had on parkas.

Edited by IYQ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Eric, We'll be in Ft Myers mid February. We'll try and get in touch with you guys before then and see if we can meet up! Sue

That would be fun so give us a call. I work Sat. and Sun. during the day and Wed afternoon /evening.

eric

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

Guest coldsmoke

We are in Del Rio, Tx. until Saturday. Suppose to sleet and/or snow here tonight. Maybe an inch. It's been cloudy and 40's for days it seems. Moving to Big Bend NP next.

Mike when will you be in Benson?

Tina and Jeff

we will leave here sunday weather permitting, then stay in benson for 4 or 5 days or longer , who knows

still snowing here , but statrting to melt as it lands. 27 degrees this am.. every thing is closed down hahahahahahahaahah

mike and deb

we will leave here sunday weather permitting, then stay in benson for 4 or 5 days or longer , who knows

still snowing here , but statrting to melt as it lands. 27 degrees this am.. every thing is closed down hahahahahahahaahah

mike and deb

No snow in the Phoenix area but it's only climbing to the nippy mid-60's.

y

You think your in a rut, a year in one place is wayyyyyyy to long!!!! My rut has turned into a ditch....have fun!

Janice

I don't want to hear it!! I just don't. Go west, young woman. Go west!!

--- * Not so sure we'll be going to Yuma as it appears everyone will be in "Q". However, we'll wait until the end of the month to really decide ---- *

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Would you settle for todays high of 67 and low of 50. I thought that was cold but I haven't seen any really cold stuff yet this winter. The thought of the 110 degree stuff I had when I first got here has me thinking 70 is cold.

We'll take 67 and a low of 50 Lee. Mid 40s here in Del Rio today and had a little rain/sleet last night and this morning.

We we're going to Cuidad Acuna today but have been advise by the locals not to do it. Went to Mexican restaurant that has a buffet for lunch yesterday in Del Rio and over ate. Drove out to Langtry to see Judge Roy Bean's saloon and visitor center.

Mike, may be Wednesday before we get to Benson. Later. :)

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Guest coldsmoke

No snow in the Phoenix area but it's only climbing to the nippy mid-60's.

what camp you at?

I don't want to hear it!! I just don't. Go west, young woman. Go west!!

--- * Not so sure we'll be going to Yuma as it appears everyone will be in "Q". However, we'll wait until the end of the month to really decide ---- *

Janice

You know, some of us leave DH at home when he refuses to go. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Nice day today. I woke up at about 2:30 this AM and couldn't get back to sleep. When it finally got light out I got may Quarterly estimated tax ready and took it to the P.O. the went to the Buckshot and had breakfast. I came home took my walk then laid down and slept all day. You think Maybe I'm wearing my watch up side down.

One of the Cowgirls came over this evening and sort of invited herself out to dinner. That's OK, I didn't want to cook anything anyway.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Jeri, Here's a scary blog post from another SKP Razr rider. ATV Accident

Saw it. Pretty bad!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess where we've been today? Needless to say, we'll probably be wanting to tap the brains of this organization (IYQ) before too long!!! So far, I haven't heard too many &*^%$(*%$^ words from Terry as he's drilling holes all over so it must be going good (I hope).

post-7077-0-15334900-1357425338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Saw it. Pretty bad!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess where we've been today? Needless to say, we'll probably be wanting to tap the brains of this organization (IYQ) before too long!!! So far, I haven't heard too many &*^%$(*%$^ words from Terry as he's drilling holes all over so it must be going good (I hope).

What's up with this? Your post just shows a picture of a building - Solar - but reply to the post and you see the text.

Solar, oh my. Going to keep Terry busy now.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Saw it. Pretty bad!

Evidence of the need to stay away from places named "Suicide Hill".

Solar, huh? How much you getting? How much you need? Hope your numbers come closer together than mine do. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I went into Niland this morning to have breakfast with a friend (Male) It was a little chilly and my friend doesn't have adaquate heating in his trailer so we sat and talked for 3 hours in the warm restaurant while eating breakfast. No more than got back to my trailer and discovered I had an empty LP tank. So, Back to Niland. Came home with the LP and it was time for Happy Hour (3PM) My mail was here from SD so I took care of all of it that I could and began reading the Escapee magazine. All of at once I felt hungry as a wolf and realized I hadn't ate either lunch or dinner. Back to Niland. I managed to get there 10 minutes before the Buckshot restaurant closed. Wheeeeew. Where the heck does all the time go when you ain't doing anything. Same question. Where does all the gas go when I just filled the truck yesterday. It's down a quarter of a tank already.

Good Luck Terry.

Good Luck Terry.

HAHAHA - Wire was run today and digital meter installed. Controller goes on tomorrow. We don't have the panels yet. Still thinking on that one.

Evidence of the need to stay away from places named "Suicide Hill".

Solar, huh? How much you getting? How much you need? Hope your numbers come closer together than mine do. :)

Linda

We aren't quite sure because we don't know. The panels come in different sizes. We could get the 100 W panels but how many would we get ... 3? 4? Or, we could look at the 235 panels. That part is still being processed. What do others have?

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Guest coldsmoke

we be in benson,, warmer here and so far no snow,, trip over was a really slick icy road part of way,, and of course those nm winds.

at san pedro rv park for probaly a week or so , who knows

mike and deb

Hi everyone,

We are still in Kentucky finishing up at Amazon. We are staying to help them process all the returns. We are keeping an eye on the 10 day forcasts and it seems good for the next 10. So we are not sure if we are leaving on the 14th or the 21st. We have been very lucky with the weather this year. We have not had to pull in our water hose at all. It has gotten down to 25 at night, but we leave the water dripping a little and we have not had any problems. :D

They had drawings here for perfect attendance in December and I won an IPad mini!!

Now just need to learn how to use it!! Haven't had much chance to play with it yet.

We will miss everyone in Q and Yuma this year again. Praying we will be able to be there next year. One more year on the east coast and we will be heading west.

Have fun and drink that cranberry juice for us!!

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

Hi everyone,

We are still in Kentucky finishing up at Amazon. We are staying to help them process all the returns. We are keeping an eye on the 10 day forcasts and it seems good for the next 10. So we are not sure if we are leaving on the 14th or the 21st. We have been very lucky with the weather this year. We have not had to pull in our water hose at all. It has gotten down to 25 at night, but we leave the water dripping a little and we have not had any problems. :D

They had drawings here for perfect attendance in December and I won an IPad mini!!

Now just need to learn how to use it!! Haven't had much chance to play with it yet.

We will miss everyone in Q and Yuma this year again. Praying we will be able to be there next year. One more year on the east coast and we will be heading west.

Have fun and drink that cranberry juice for us!!

We're going to miss you guys. So we'll have a toast in your honor.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

HAHAHA - Wire was run today and digital meter installed. Controller goes on tomorrow. We don't have the panels yet. Still thinking on that one.

We aren't quite sure because we don't know. The panels come in different sizes. We could get the 100 W panels but how many would we get ... 3? 4? Or, we could look at the 235 panels. That part is still being processed. What do others have?

Plan well on those panels. Those 235 watt panels are 6 feet by 3 feet. Do you have an area that big that won't get a shadow from the A/C or Satalite Dish. Just a little shadow will render a panel almost useless and in Arizona in December and January the shadows are very long.

Played around with my hot water heater fixing a few discrepancies and dropped a screw down behind the gas valve. It took me 2 hours to fish the screw back out. I think I'm getting what ever it is that Steve has when it comes to working on my trailer. Then this evening I called the Buckshot restaurant to see what they had on Special. They said Pork Ribs. OH Boy. So after Happy hour and the "Burn your Own" that they have here at the slab every Sunday I went to the Buckshot with my mouth watering. Guess what. That's right they done run out of ribs. If it were not for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Jeri and Terry

I have 4 135watt panels lined up down the driver's side of my trailer. That way I park pointing straight west and the panels are in full sun all day with no shadows and as a second benifit the door side is shaded and the Frig intake vent is always in the shade. I produce 30 amps in summer and about 18 or 19 amps in mid winter at the lowest angle of the sun. For a few minutes today I was producing 20 amps. Days are getting longer now and the sun is getting higher in the sky.